BY FAB

Danielle J.
Amarillo, TX
They have such a variety of prices and shoes. They are sure to have what you are looking for in their huge selection. Love how you can also select what you are looking for so that is all that you see
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
The sizing is unbelievably inconsistent. Just unbelievable,
Among other items that didn't at all fit, I got 2 bodysuits.
One of them was so small that the shoulder straps didn't go higher than my waist. The other was so large in the body that I would have had to take it in several inches... on each side.
I sent back most of the items I bought there, all the while paying for return shipping.
I now have a store credit that I have been trying to use but keep having to send the items back so I'm in an endless cycle of returns and return shipping charges.
They offered me a discount for all of the trouble but refuse to honor the discount on sale items. So... I should buy a full priced item that I'm going to have to send back anyway, just to use my discount?
That just makes no sense at all. The discount for all of the issues I'm having with them should be honored on any item.
Chloe G.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love all fab products. It adds a little bit of quirkiness into my decor which I love, being a little bit of a nerd. Everything is cute and affordable which is right up my alley!
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME
In 2013 I started using Fab.com for literally everything. Beauty, clothing, decor, furniture, you name it! The sales were AMAZING! Now... not at all. It's not even the same brand. Over the years the deals have ended and prices have gone up. Absolutely one of the most disappointing sites I've had to breakup with and stop shopping at.
Kaitlyn W.
Because Fab.com specializes in high end products, the discounted price of these items is still fairly high, but better than paying full price at any other retailer. They also have a large assortment of random tech accessories and super funky jewelry, it's a millennial dream.
Christine J.
Cambridge, MA
Here you can find lots of quirky items that you wont find anywhere else! NOt a cheap place to shop unless they have major sales, but everything is super unique!  Chances of others having the same item as you is almost slim to none.  I love that about FAB!
Mayra F.
Glendale, AZ
Fab.com is such a adorbs website. They included a 10% off discount as a new customer and made my home feel so fashionable and trendy at a great and affordable price without me feeling like I'm breaking the bank and also feeling like I hired an interior designer.
Jazmin A.
Great place to shop I like to order shoes and gels and boots from here so convenient when you don't have time to go to a store and take your time shopping especially since I have a baby
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
I love the deals for the initial shopper. They also have a good selection as long as you aren't shopping when everyone else is. I wish there were more options for those with n wide calves and I also wish they were more clear on how it works as a member.
Jessie W.
Edgewater, NJ
I use fab.com to find some cool and none seem stuff. It's a little expansive compare to the quality of their product, but you basically paying for the design. The stuffs I got from fav are still very unique and I don't see from other store.