Shop Bliss Fab Girl Slim. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Did anyone else notice that The picture Influenster has up of the Bliss product says "Fat Girl Slim" instead of "Fab Girl Slim"!? That’s messed up!!
does this help with cellulite?
Is this product worth it? Does it work?
Start your review of Fab Girl Slim!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
If you stop using it you'll slowly lose that definition but it's quite good.in reviews
You have to use it basically every day and a good amount.in reviews
I just started using this a few days ago, of course there is no difference yet.. i bought the small 2 oz bottle to try it out before spending the 36$ for the full size... i like the way it smells and it leaves my skin soft.. i will write another review after the bottle is done to update in reviews
Britton N.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff is AMAZING. I wanted to cry internally the first time I bought it (the normal sized jar is $40-50), but it was so so worth it. Cellulite can come in many forms, regardless of weight, shape, and size. I used this before my summer vacation, after I had been working out and eating healthy for my pre-summer preparations. I looked great and felt great, but the annoying cellulite was putting a damper on all my hard work. I started using this product and saw (and felt) results sooo quickly. It really does tighten the skin and make everything nice and firm. I've only used it on my the back of my thigh area so far (prayers I never need it anywhere else). Don't be confused though, this is a temporary fix. The product does not claim to reduce or remove cellulite; it just conceals it. Without proper diet and muscle strengthening/toning, your cellulite will come back when you finish using this. But for a quick fix, it's amazing!
Maya M.
Minneapolis
My friend bought this; didn't like it. I decided to try it for a month and got no real results—not surprising. Its only "active" ingredient is caffeine (in a low dose, too), which gives very short term results and can be easily made into a cream at home for 10% of this price. It's so sad that we live in a world where placebo-products like these go viral, exploiting the fact that we've been conditioned to believe that having completely natural skin textures/body shapes is shameful or wrong... There's also nothing wrong with wanting to change things about your body, but an overpriced, unmedicated cream is not going to do this for you—that's why I do not like this product. I'll give it 2 stars solely for the fact that using a moisturizing cream is great for skin firming, and caffeine—in theory—would be good for increasing bloodflow.... But come on. You'll have to keep paying $25 over and over again to only get temporary results when you could easily do a coffee-mask and moisturize to get the same (very minimal) effect.
Brittany H.
Summerville, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
I started using this product a few years ago and after time using this I noticed it made my skin more toned and reduced cellulite on my legs if you want to tone your skin more use this before you work out continuasly am and pm and you'll notice some results after while I recommend this product and it helped make my skin very soft and even helped my stretch marks look smoother this is a must have if you want to try something for cellulite however the packaging is different and it's more affordable now .
P R.
Opa Locka, FL
Love thr entire Bliss line of products. Fat Girl Slim Firming cream is great for tightening and firming. Can be usef daily. Smell is not overpowering. Bliss also has a body massager that works really good in conjunction with the cream to smooth out the appearance of cellulite.
Martha M.
Purchased at: Macy's
This has improve my skin look tighter in my legs the thighs, looking forward to use my shorts and go everywhere this summer,has a smell aroma is light as citric orange but is fresh aroma, the skin condition it looks tighter also need to mention the stretch marks has disminished i dont barely see them after 2 weeks constant using this im seing great results,the constant use and hydrating such as fruity as well water drinks has also work together with the use of the cream my skin look different and healthy.😊🌻⭐
Krystina V.
Denver, CO
I have always struggled with weight and this thing felt like if worked miracles I always struggled with cellulite so this product definitely helped. Still have to workout
LaChelle S.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ll start out by saying I didn’t use this product religiously so maybe my experience would have been better if I would have used longer than 3 weeks. However, with that being said, I saw ZERO firming results from this cream. Was it a nice moisturizer? Sure. Beyond that, skip it.
Serena R.
Fresno, CA
I liked this product, and generally always love bliss products. However the results were not super significant. I religiously applied this product every day for tree months straight. It has a pleasant scent, but I don’t like the fact that I have to dig in the jar for product.
Kenzie P.
Lakewood, CO
This product doesn’t really tone or anything but dang it makes a great stretch mark cream! It definitely made my stretch marks less dark and I feel as though they are a bit smaller. I would recommend this to people who want to “fix” their stretch marks.
Elizabeth K.
Anna, TX
I have used this periodically- I think it does tighten and reduce the appearance of cellulite temporarily. It will tingle and it has a distinct scent, but it seems to evaporate off quickly. Has anyone used this for a long time and seen cellulite disappear?

151 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Josue O.
il y a un an
Fab Girl Slim ? Can someone tell the magic about this product? For some reason I feel attracted to it!!