Shop Bliss Fab Girl Slim. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Anyone ever is this, what's it do and how well does it work?
Does this product help reduce bingo wings (upper arm loose skin)?
Never even heard of this product, so people actually use it and see results?
Start your review of Fab Girl Slim!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
If you stop using it you'll slowly lose that definition but it's quite good.in reviews
You have to use it basically every day and a good amount.in reviews
I just started using this a few days ago, of course there is no difference yet.. i bought the small 2 oz bottle to try it out before spending the 36$ for the full size... i like the way it smells and it leaves my skin soft.. i will write another review after the bottle is done to update in reviews
Britton N.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff is AMAZING. I wanted to cry internally the first time I bought it (the normal sized jar is $40-50), but it was so so worth it. Cellulite can come in many forms, regardless of weight, shape, and size. I used this before my summer vacation, after I had been working out and eating healthy for my pre-summer preparations. I looked great and felt great, but the annoying cellulite was putting a damper on all my hard work. I started using this product and saw (and felt) results sooo quickly. It really does tighten the skin and make everything nice and firm. I've only used it on my the back of my thigh area so far (prayers I never need it anywhere else). Don't be confused though, this is a temporary fix. The product does not claim to reduce or remove cellulite; it just conceals it. Without proper diet and muscle strengthening/toning, your cellulite will come back when you finish using this. But for a quick fix, it's amazing!
P R.
Opa Locka, FL
Love thr entire Bliss line of products. Fat Girl Slim Firming cream is great for tightening and firming. Can be usef daily. Smell is not overpowering. Bliss also has a body massager that works really good in conjunction with the cream to smooth out the appearance of cellulite.
Serena R.
Fresno, CA
I liked this product, and generally always love bliss products. However the results were not super significant. I religiously applied this product every day for tree months straight. It has a pleasant scent, but I don’t like the fact that I have to dig in the jar for product.
LaChelle S.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ll start out by saying I didn’t use this product religiously so maybe my experience would have been better if I would have used longer than 3 weeks. However, with that being said, I saw ZERO firming results from this cream. Was it a nice moisturizer? Sure. Beyond that, skip it.
Ashley L.
Plano, TX
I bought two sample sizes of this product. The packaging is nice because you get all of the product out of it. I think that there is caffeine in this product, which might make your trouble areas appear a little slimmer. i used it on my belly to try to help with a little extra fat. I used it every day before vacation, and I think I had a little bit of a placebo effect and maybe it made my stomach appear a little less bloated, but I don't think it's a miracle worker. It might be more helpful for somebody who has a lot of cellulite.
Rachel N.
Newnan, GA
I am really impressed with this Fab Girl Slim quality! I actually could see a difference in cellulite reduction and you can feel the product working and tightening your skin which is a huge pro! It could smell better, but I still recommend it for the results!
Danielle B.
Warwick , RI
Liked the product. Wish results were a smidgen quicker which is why it’s 4 stars not 5. Cant rush these types of things though!!!!
Patty H.
Eagle Pass, TX
I used it for several weeks and unfortunately did not see any difference. I guess it would work as a moisturizer. I got on sale at Kohl’s.
Carolina N.
key biscayne
I got this at bliss last year and really felt a difference the first two weeks. You feel a little tingle and it has a cooling effect- you do feel a firming sensation. However, there is not much product if you are using it twice a day everyday and having to apply it that much in order for it to have an effect is very time consuming. Fab Girl Slim is a good cream if you are willing to commit the time and energy.
Kenzie P.
Lakewood, CO
This product doesn’t really tone or anything but dang it makes a great stretch mark cream! It definitely made my stretch marks less dark and I feel as though they are a bit smaller. I would recommend this to people who want to “fix” their stretch marks.

139 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...