BY FAB FEET

Find footwear accessories at Target.com! Fab feet ball of foot cushions keep feet stable in even the highest of high heels, while cushioning the sensitive ball of foot area with every step. The virtually invisible design means you can wear them in open- and close-toed shoes. Go from working all day to dancing the night away! Choose from black, khaki or printed cushions. see more...

Vae P.
Allen, TX
Got this for free in the Rosy VoxBox and I love this!!! I am definitely a girl with a lot of heels and this is perfect for me. If your a girl like me looking for some cushion support for your feet when wearing your heels this is perfect for you. Instead of your feet sliding back and forth in your heels it keeps you right in place and dry.
Kassandra T.
I received these from influenster for free in my Rosy VoxBox. I have to say, as a dancer I have to wear dance heels a lot. Last night I went to class and wore these in my heels to really test them out, I have to say, these were quite comfortable, the only reason I knocked it a star was because I just wish they were slightly thicker. Having to dance on the balls of my feet all night will kill you, but not as much with these guys
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
I prefer gel foot petals instead of the foam. These were cheap so who cares. They are good for a purse in case of a foot shoe emergency. I would not purchase this specific brand again but think they are a good idea in general.
Catherine R.
DAWSONVILLE, GA
Makes wearing heels a lot more bearable.

I'm not an everyday heel wearer, I only wear them occasionally. So when I do wear them my feet are not used to them the way some people might be. These add a great amount of cushion to the heel, making them a lot more comfortable. Not to mention I can also wear them in my flats which is awesome.
Kayla R.
Gulfport, MS
Love love love these!! I stand on my feet for 8+ hours a day and with the comfort of these im starting to have no pain in my feet anymore. I am so very thankful for that! I highly recommend these to women who are on their feet as much as I am if not more.
Erin J.
Charleston, WV
I am not supposed to wear heels, but these have helped make it more comfortable to do so!They don't slip or slide in your shoe, and your feet don't slip and slide all over the place either.

I recieved these for free from influenster for testing purposes.
Melody T.
Piscataway, NJ
I got this as a complimentary gift from Influenster for testing purposes. I rarely wear heels so when I do I'm really not used to it. However, with these foot petals from fancy feel, I feel more comfortable!
Alicia F.
North canton , OH
I used these to help my foot from slipping in a shoe that was too big. They stick to the shoe really well but the foam sticker ended up stuck in the shoe after I removed it. The price is good and they last for quite awhile.
Samantha P.
Bedford Hills, NY
I got these from Influenster as part of the #rosyvoxbox. I put them in my shoes and they are so much more comfortable. Being in heels for long periods of time is painful but these have made a significant improvement.
Lauren S.
Winston Salem, NC
I received these complimentary in my Rosy VoxBox from Influenster, and they work great! They add comfort to my shoes, without being too bulky. I'm excited to further use these!