BY FA

Value Size Moisturizers that feed the body Exotic Fragrances that fuel the senses Not tested on animals Discover the energizing sensations of freshness and fragrance with Fa Kiwi Mix Moisture Rich Body Wash! Feed your body with the richness of an exclusive Hydro-Balance Pro-Vitamin Complex that instantly nourishes the skin, locking in its natural moisture and significantly improving elasticity. Experience this unique formula which cleans without drying, leaving skin soft and smooth. Fuel your senses with the exotic fragrance blend of kiwi, Mango and Papaya that energizes the body and spirit. ; see more...

• Do they sale it in the state and i so where?3 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Paterson, NJ
OH MY GOD! my friend was here from aruba and she left this body wash in my bathroom and of course i used it and i love how it left my skin and how good smells.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Naugatuck, CT
I love this body wash.it smells so good and the scent last a while. it makes my skin feel so smooth to.
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
I like this body wash but it's not my favorite. It's alright but it needs some improvement.
Angie D.
Angie D.
Lake Stevens, WA
So so
Soft and so so smooth! Smells great too! I love how it makes my skin feel!
Peej P.
Peej P.
Reno, NV
I love Fa! It's the absolute best body wash - I used it for the first time when I was stationed in Germany. I bought it all the time, and finally found it here in the States. There's nothing quite like it out there.
Kay B.
Kay B.
Eugene, OR
I love this product! It doesn't dry out my skin and leaves my skin hydrated!!
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Alcoa, TN
I like this body wash - it nourishes and smells delightful. Love love love.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Burlington , ['', 'ON', '']
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is so amazing !!!
Paterson, NJ
Do they sale it in the state and i so where?