F* That!™ Party Game

by none

How well do you really know your friends This game will test friendships and answer question you wouldn't dream of asking! When it's your turn, read a card that offers a scenario and five potential answers. After the options are read aloud, the reader chooses how many he or she is willing to do and places the corresponding guessing cards face down. Can other players guess what you would really do? Points are awarded by correctly guessing how far your friends are willing to go. It's the game that pushes friends to go outside of their comfort zone and push the boundaries of what is socially acceptable. This hilarious party game includes 180 double sided cards, 40 guessing cards, and instruction sheet. For 3-8 players, age 18+.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of F* That!™ Party Game!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
F* That!™ Party Game uploaded by Anna M.
This game is really fun! I played it with my friends during a double date game night. If you like games like Cards Against Humanity: First Expansion then you will probably like this too. I was gifted this for PR but this is 100% my honest opinion.

Looking for your answer?