BY EZPZ

ezpz's flagship offering is the award-winning Happy Mat. The Happy Mat is designed for infants / toddlers 9+ months.\n\nDimensions: 15 x 10 x 1\nPortion sizes (i.e, the eyes and smile) are catered to toddlers at 4oz, 4oz and 10oz\nThree compartments remind parents to serve a fruit or veggie, protein and carbohydrate\nSmiley face design puts kids in the right mood for a positive mealtime experience\n3-4 mats can be stacked and carried with food\n\nFeatures:\n\nAll-in-one placemat + plate / bowl (captures kids' messes)\nPlacemat suctions to the table (no more tipped bowls or plates)\nMade from high-quality silicone that is BPA, PVC and phthalate free\nEasy to clean with warm soapy water (silicone doesn't support the growth of fungus, mold or bacteria)\nDishwasher, microwave and oven safe\nBuilt to last (silicone doesn't fade, corrode or deteriorate)\nAvailable in Blue, Lime, Coral and Gray\n see more...

Rose S.
this is the best feeding mat!  Gone are the days of your child throwing his plate on the floor because they can't with this item.  It sticks and stays on!  Your child then focuses on self feeding.  Wish I had this for my other child bc it would've made feeding time a lot less stressful.  we also have the smaller version of this which is great for travel and use at restaurants.
Shelby A.
Joplin, MO
I LOVE THIS PLATE! IT REALLY IS A LIFE SAVER!  I use it for my 2 year old and ive used it with him since he was 6 months old ive made a video about this mat and other products like this! If you go to youtube and type in Shelby and Travis Vlogs you will find it under Favorite Baby Products!
Christina C.
New Port Richey, FL
I saw these on the Baby Guy's facebook page and knew we had to get it. My son is two and has started tossing his plate when he was done. These DO NOT MOVE unless you lift the corner but my son has not figured that out. It is super easy to keep clean and I love how the how the wells are kind of deep so my son can use his spoons and get the food out himself. I also like the different sections which make it fun for him. We have four of these now!
Nowshin P.
Woodbridge, VA
I saw my favorite youtuber Judy using this for her kids. Its very easy to use, just lay it down on the table and it wont move. My baby would spill all the food out with in few minutes of giving it to him. Since using this he eats his food and I have less mess to clean.
Linda C.
Surrey, BC
It's a great product made for easy clean up and self feeding but the only thing I don't like is that it doesn't fit on the high chair table's surface and mainly we have to roll it up and take it for when we go on outings. They should make a portable case of some sort for it.
Isabel K.
Bowmanville, Ontario
I LOVE this mat it's perfect for all meals and my can't rip it off the high chair! Such and easy clean up as well! It's pretty pricey for one but it does cause less of a mess! I will buy more as I have more children it's worth it!
Sandra C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Is this worth the money? I like the concept, but not sure if its practical. What age would you use this for?
Amanda S.
Centennial, CO
Can it go in the dishwasher, or is it easier/better to wash by hand?
adree k.
How easy is it to clean?
Reia A.
Columbus , GA
So how many should someone get?