BY EZIBA

• que tal es este producto?1 Answers
  • I use it to make short ribs...i slow cook with dr pepper and fresh ...3 Answers
Candous D.
Candous D.
Salem, MO
I only wish I had the whole collection of these. I love love love them. I am reminded of the good old days every time i see one. I actually have a coffee perculator and this i take camping. I don't use this for alcohol though just coffee! I give it a 5 and i like the red set as well.
Jasmina I.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
I was surprised to see this on here because I own 2 of these. They're cute but very heavy so I always end up going for a lighter mug. They are rather large too and if anything, they just take up space
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Happy Hour Expert
These are really nice mugs. they are a little bigger then most mugs, you could use them for soups if you wanted. we had a set for camping, very sturdy mugs. they've lasted over ten years so far.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Wappingers Fl, NY
I love these mugs! They remind me of when I was younger and we'd go camping. My parents till have and use them when camping so they have lasted a long time.
Kerry G.
Kerry G.
San Francisco, CA
Happy Hour Expert
The cutest and perfect cups for camping! I have a set of 4 and they wash so easily and don't have any type of metallic aftertaste.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
I have these and there very durable and there great for drinking coffee for me but for the kids there juice and pop
Nina R.
Nina R.
Happy Hour Expert
These are nostalgic for me, because we always had small ones growing up that we used camping! ūüíē
marian b.
marian b.
Love for hot drinks including sometimes travels with me (me encanta para bebidas caliente inclusive en ocasiones viaja conmigo )
Shayauna G.
Shayauna G.
First off, I'm confused by everyone talking about wine on a cups review.. but regardless. Great cups, perfect for hot drinks.
Rosaly N.
Rosaly N.
Happy Hour Expert
Soy coleccionista de tazas por la simple raz√≥n de que me gusta mucho tomar caf√© de caulquier forma. Me gusta tomarlo en las ma√Īanas en una, y por la tarde con otra diferente. As√≠ soy...
Jennifer  l.
Jennifer l.
Mesa, AZ
Happy Hour Expert
I use it to make short ribs...i slow cook with dr pepper and fresh herbs! So delicious!!
que tal es este producto?