BeautyNailNail CareEZ Flow
EzFlow Natural Nail Treatment 05 fl oz

EzFlow Natural Nail Treatment 0.5 fl oz

by EZ Flow

EzFlow Natural Nail Treatment is a natural nail strengthener designed to enhance the integrity of natural nails, as well as rejuvenate the nails after artificial nails are removed

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of EzFlow Natural Nail Treatment 0.5 fl oz!
Jade H.
Williston, FL
No noticeable difference in the health and appearance of my nails. The product feels really cheap. And it is a low price so if it works for you, it'll be great value. But for me, it did OKAY as a base coat for nail polish, but that isn't the purpose I bought it for. I won't be purchasing again.
Milena L.
Me encanta son súper geniales muy bueno y espectacular... desde que lo use mis uñas han mejorado y también me han crecido de una manera impresionante 🤩 son muy buenos y se los súper que recomiendo porque en verdad dan resultado
giselle M.
i like how makes mi nails makes look, its pretty and makes the nails looks so good and care
Karo P.
San Antonio (Texas)
Ezflow Natural Nail Treatment is a natural nail strengthener designed to enhance the integrity of natural nails, as well as rejuvenate the nails after artificial nail are removed. Can be used on natural nails daily or as a base coat under polish. Great product to retail and generated additional salon revenue.
Hana B.
Carol Stream, IL
This brand always has great nail polish and is a great product for nails. I never get disappointed with this product. I will always recommend it to all my friends and my family and maybe my coworkers as well. This product always looks fabulous on anyone.
Lesly Liseth G.
North Bergen, NJ
Me gusta mucho y lo recomiendo con todas ustedes es un producto que cumple con tus funciones necesarias.
Manisha C.
Cranston, RI
Love using this on my nails. This product has definitely helped my nails giving a new life. My nails are less brittle and my nail polish just shines.
Yendel D.
columbus
I love one of the best products, it's easy to apply and super fast I help myself with my nail a lot It's something super essential for your care For your nails!!!!! I loveeee this product it’s perfect....
member-8eb772
I love there product there stuff good i would buy more of there stuff and the quality is great and there stuff is great i love everything from this place there stuff is for free and there stuff is so amazing so so so amazing i hope you can find something on this app that you would like or love
Chantel D.
I like this I didn’t think I would like this but I do and it works great . It’s a clear

Looking for your answer?