EzFlow HD Clear Powder

by EZ Flow

Acrylic Powder Sculpting Powder designed to bring you flexibility, strength, and performance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of EzFlow HD Clear Powder!
Chykyya L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 4 oz
I really like this product because it gives you a very natural style on your face you have to try it you will love it as much as I do
Angelica U.
Houston
Review for: 0.75 oz
Este producto es súper genial es muy fácil de manejar no se te corre y es súper para hacerte las uñas con formas eh igual con tip
Heather M.
Whigham, GA
Review for: 0.75 oz
This product is awesome I really want to try this and see how good it is I love this very much and want tot ry ir
Ruth S.
Dallas, TX
Unbeatable price love this product I love this brand nice packaging very nice quality love the colors too
Rubileidy J.
Union City, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 0.75 oz
Even my esthetician noticed the difference in my skin. I’ve been using this tool 1-2 times a day consistently for over a month now.
sonia A.
Chambersburg , PA
Review for: 0.75 oz
Imagino que eso es una crema para la piel de la reseca de la cara está muy calidad del producto me gusta lo que se mira en esta aplicación me encanta lo que se comparten con las personas que usan estos productos me he enamorado de las condiciones que se mira
member-16ed61
Review for: 0.75 oz
I put my own nails and I really recommend this clear powder. It’s not easy to use, you have to learn how to use it.
ashley R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: 0.75 oz
i’ve used and seen other people use this powder a lot and i say it’s really good and easy to use and apply and of so others saying it’s really good to use too.
Hairi M.
Review for: 0.75 oz
Me encanta esta base, deja un acabado muy hermoso y muy profesional. En lo personal yo sí lo recomiendo.
Bushra A.
kachchiyana Jhansi
Review for: 0.75 oz
Ez Flow HD Powders incorporate the flexibility and performance of a homopolymer while maintaining the adhesion and application control of a copolymer. These patent pending plasticizers and optical brighteners are time released through encapsulated microspheres. The plasticizers continue to strengthen the High Definition nail during the life of the enhancement. High Definition Pink Powder is clear pink that allows the technican the ultimate natural color enhancement for a healthy nail.

Looking for your answer?