BeautyNailNail CareEZ Flow
EzFlow Fast Finish Top Coat 05 fl oz

EzFlow Fast Finish Top Coat 0.5 fl oz

by EZ Flow

EzFlow Fast Finish Top Coat is a traditional air dry top coat for nail polish. It dries rapidly and maintains a lasting shine between maintenance

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of EzFlow Fast Finish Top Coat 0.5 fl oz!
Denise A.
Yuma, AZ
Me encanta este top de ezflow plebes es muy bueno me encanta así ponerlo solo en mis uñitas
Araily G.
Rio Grande City, TX
It makes my nails last longer and keeps them hard and shiny throughout the time my nails are painted.
Brandie G.
Denver, CO
It can be a little thick, so be careful! Other than that i love this top coat, its strong and lasts for about 5-8 days depending on your hand washing activities. Or the things you do with your hands in general.
Melinda L.
Riverview
This works amazing! And it drags up really quick! Not that pricy but it’s worth it! I would recommend for people to buy this !
Barbara R.
Miami Gardens, FL
Not my favorite and haven't really used much but it's your basic clear top coat. Not very long lasting for me
Lex W.
Raleigh, NC
Long lasting great tip cost i love it sooo much and i wouldn’t trade it for anything
Melissa C.
Cover and tops all expectations.tecture I'd thick It's long lasting. Will be purchasing this product again
Vidhi K.
It’s good😍 loved the cute little bottle!!! Packing is good🤗 it’s better others because it is not cheap in quality and its dry up fast🌸
Dai D.
no soy mucho de usar este producto pero este me gusto bastante, es muy lindo y te hace un acabado final espectacular
Hannah B.
Cork
This was an anazing product by EzFlow. I think it had the perfect top coat to go over any colour and it dried very quickly. I think it was very good value and it lasted really long. I would definitely recommend it.

Looking for your answer?