CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 2O9 27O7
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 2O9 27O7
Actually I never heard of this one... here's everyone's experience with this company to rent a car ?
Start your review of EZ Rent-A-Car!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Used this company when my family and I went to Florida they were very nice and even upgraded our car since it was so late and they had so many left.in reviews
I had a great experience with the friendly staff and they were very knowledgeable with everything I asked. in reviews
Erin E.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
EZ rental cars offers good customer service and competitive pricing. I would use this company again next time I travel.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
This was not my favorite car rental experience. The staff was not super friendly and the line moved slower then other car rental lines were moving at the same time. I probably wouldn’t rent from them again but it’s price dependent.
Carlos N.
Merced
As the name describes, renting a car with this company was “EZ”. Simple and basic procedures that required no hassle and minimal time. Reasonable drop off schedules and pricing that fits your wants/needs.
Raquel B.
Phoenix
Globetrotter Expert Level 7
GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD ... Whatsapp: +18033921735 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Cyber hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich.( darkwebcyberhackers @ gmail . com ) I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 250,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.You can also contact them for the service below * Western Union / Moneygram Transfer Hack * Bank Transfer Hack * PayPal / Skrill Transfer Hack * Crypto Mining Hack * CashApp Transfer Hack Email: darkwebcyberhackers @ gmail . com Text & Call or WhatsApp: +18033921735
Sαи∂яα L.
One of the cheapest deals we had even without the discount code. Use minimal gas which saved us in gas money on our trip to Florida. If the stores would be open longer daily would be great as well as opening earlier. Very satisfied and would recommend
Lindsey R.
Dartmouth, MA
We made a reservation online for the Nashville Airport location. Upon arrival there was not a car available for us so we had to wait. It took roughly 45 minutes before they had a car ready. What's the point of a reservation if they aren't going to keep the proper inventory on hand? Once they told us it was ready we walked probably a mile or more out to the garage to locate it. The booth attendant was quick to greet us and hand us the keys to our car. The vehicle itself was great but it was behind schedule on maintenance by almost 2 months which isn't very comforting. Typical of the car rental industry though.
Ally L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Slow service, car not well kept and very rude customer service agents. Wanted to charge extra for everything.
Lauren B.
In July 2019 we picked up our car at Raleigh-Durham. We had 3 hours to drive after we picked up our VW car. Once we arrived to our destination, we realized the vehicle was infested with ants. This company was going to make us pay for a tow to come get the vehicle or we would have to drive it 3 hours back. So long story short we had to deal with an ant infested car. Once we returned the vehicle. We got $100 off our bill. In the moment and throughout our trip we were not pleased, however after the car was returned, we were given proper customer service.
sara E.
st.charles
I had a good experience with the process of purchasing and getting my rental car from EZ. The only concern I had was when we got to the car we noticed multiple dents and scratches and nobody went over all of the damage with it. I would reccomend taking pictures with the car to make sure you don’t get blamed for any damages.
Karen J.
Thaxton, MS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Recently traveling on the spur of the moment rented a car fromEZ I was not p,eased, very cheap car as compared to other budget rental places I have used in the past.check in took forever, then the car has several defects and I thought they should have switched me to another car