BY EZ MELTS

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

EZ Melts - Iron Natural Orange Flavor 18 mg. - 90 Tablets see more...

Review (1)
Gretchen P.
Hinesburg, VT
These get the job done. My last blood panel showed that my iron level was a little low (I don't eat a lot of red meat and many of the dark green vegetables do not agree with my stomach).  I picked these up in hopes that they would help.  I went with the EZ melts because normally iron pills tend to be the size of a small apple and are tough to swallow.  The orange flavor is good and reminds me of orange tic-tacs which I have loved since childhood.  Would recommend if you need to increase your iron.  Been using consistently for about 2 weeks and the finger prick I had done earlier tonight yielded positive results.  A+