BY EZ GRILL #7 in Grills

All-In-One Complete BBQ! Stand Included Disposable means No Mess! Lights with 1 Match Cooks for up to 1 1/2 Hours Perfect For: Home Entertaining Tailgating Beach Parties Camping Outdoor Leisure Instant Light Charcoal Included! This Product is Made From Earth Friendly Recycled Materials Net Weight 1.56 lbs / 707 g Single Use Application Grill Measurement: 12.2" x 9.8" x 2.0" EPA Approved - CPSC Approved This product complies with South Coast Air Quality Management District Rule 1174 Ref. C213-A09 Please extinguish charcoal completely and recycle used grill if possible Product of China see more...

• Is this grill reusable?4 Answers
  • How does this work? I already have a grill.1 Answers
  • Does it get hot enough to cook a decent steak? About how ...4 Answers
EZ Grill Disposable Instant Grill

Start your review of EZ Grill Disposable Instant Grill!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It lasted long enough to cook chicken breast all the way thru." in 1 review
  • "It's not as big as a normal grill, of course so it's only best to cook smaller pieces of meat, such as hot dogs, hamburger patties, or perhaps chicken wings." in 1 review
Skowhegan, ME
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is perfect for tailgating. We purchased this for a football game this past season. It was great. It got the job done. It was easy to set up and use. It was easy to clean up and dispose of. I highly recommend this for occasions such as sporting games or camping for one night.
Union Beach, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great for a day trip when you don’t need to reuse it. Just use it and throw it away. I seem to remember one catching fire but I don’t know if that was user error somehow.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I’m surprised by some of the comments & high ratings. Maybe our crew cooks gourmet meals? Lol

Pros:
1. Portable, light-weight, all-in-one, disposable.
2. Cooks hot dogs, hamburgers, sausages, eggs, heat/toast buns, grill bread for toast, fish, and some veggies.

Cons:
1. It’s not sturdy so don’t attempt to move it or pick it up until it ghastly completely cooled down! Even then, then whole thing can fall apart. I recommend using an this under an old baking sheet so when it’s completely cooled, you don’t have to worry about breaking.
2. You can’t fit much on there.
3. I don’t know how people cook ribs, steak, or chicken on this. The temperature is not even. Maybe if your camping for one or two but if you have a large crowd, it only burns for so long.

I think these are ok for the right occasion with the right number of people. However, in terms of portable grills, there are others I use on a regular basis that our way better.
Dickson, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
Perfect for packing! We've taken these on a few outings- fishing, hiking, camping, the park, even pee-wee football practice lol by the size it's obvious that it's suited best for smaller pieces of meat- chicken breasts, bratwursts, hot dogs, cheddarwursts, etc. The important thing is that it gets hot enough to cook meat thoroughly, and it's disposable, which means it cleans up with the rest of the mess!
Conway, SC
This is something great to keep handy if you're going camping for one night, or even just to have a tent night in the backyard with your kids to give them the true experience of camping and grilling outdoors. It's not as big as a normal grill, of course so it's only best to cook smaller pieces of meat, such as hot dogs, hamburger patties, or perhaps chicken wings. It's not really practical to take on a camping trip for a long duration. I would say this is great for people whom do love to camp quite often, to keep in your car/truck or camping gear in case an emergency arises. This product is great and really innovative for people on the go. It's easy to use and easy to clean up. Just cook your food and throw away the grill!
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
I got this disposable grill to take with us on an overnight camping trip. I liked that it didn't take up much room and had everything I needed with it. It did the trick of cooking our hot dogs and hamburgers. While using this grill, be extra carefully because it isn't the most sturdy. This is a one time use grill; don't try to reuse. The flame lasts about an hour. A positive is that it's made from Earth friendly recycled materials.
Valrico, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I abolutely love these you can take them to a beach to a park and grill up burgers and dogs it fits a whole pack of hot dogs in one and no having to lug everything back home. When we are done we just put water on it to help cool it before tossing it in the trash. It really makes family time that much better the kids get so excited to come out of the ocean to some piping hot dogs! Its def a summer must have!
COOLVILLE, OH
I am often on the road for horse shows and it can be such a pain to lug around a grill or camp stove in the horse trailer, which usually leaves us eating junk food from concession stands all day. A friend recommended I try one of these and I haven't looked back since! So convenient, cooks food well and there is almost no cleanup...it is a little flimsy so you have to be careful. It is life changing for someone living on the road who hates taking extra gear or may be stranded without power hookups for your trailer.
Buford, GA
My friend actually used one of these to cook a really nice chicken dish for us. Everything turned out great. It lasted long enough to cook chicken breast all the way thru. Great for backpacking! Light weight and compact.
Twin Lakes, WI
Although small and not very powerful it did cook our food. Slower than normal, but hey what do you expect from a disposable grill? Easy to set up, easy to work. I'd say if you just need a quick tailgate grill and don't actually want to purchase one this is the way to go!
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 2
Is this grill reusable?
Does this really work?
Philadelphia, PA
So do you cook and then throw it away?
Haltom City, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
How does this work? I already have a grill.

EZ Grill Disposable Instant Grill

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email