BY EZ EYES

EZ Eyes features high contrast colors and letters that are 4 times larger than standard keyboards. Provides improved readability for less eye strain and better accuracy. see more...

Noam G.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this for me 86 year old grandmother. She's not the most tech-savvy, and she honestly doesn't even have much use for a computer - but it helps her use the computer for searching bus routes and keeping in touch with her family, so it's well worth it.
Destiny G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Inexpensive keyboard. Great for anyone who has problems seeing things upclose ( near sighted). My mom personal always needs to wear reading classes while using the computer,but with this keyboard she feels at ease that she doesn't have to strain her eyes to see the keys.
Yippie H.
Dayton, OH
We purchased one of these for my elderly father who was having difficulty seeing his keyboard. This product has helped him immensely! It was very effective and I am overly satisfied with the product.
Megan C.
Crossett, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Perfect for those far-sighted people who need things big to read up close, nice keyboard, works well. Good for anyone who prefers these kinds of things.
Trista K.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a great keyboard for anyone that has seeing problems! I would recommend this to everyone who has eye sight problems!
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this for my grandma and she loves it! It works great! Now she can be on the computer more!
Kyle Tori B.
Leroy, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is perfect for people who can't see their keyboard. Sometimes computers have small prints.
Kaylee L.
Glassport , PA
Pretty good product. very durable and last a long time. I would really recommend this product
Melissa Y.
Kelowna , British Columbia
Very affordable keyboard! My parents always buy these guys from the dollar store. They have large keys which makes it so much easier to type. These are great for people who have trouble seeing. I always have a few of them lying around the house.
Krista R.
Mission, BC
Wellness? Confused as it is obviously in wrong area
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Where can I find ?
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Guess this is rubber. What you think?
Fatima S.