Eylure X The Vlogger Series #ONEFOURTHREE, Small, 1 pk - 1 ea

by Eylure

Eylure presents The Vlogger Series Eylure X Nicole Guerriero #ONEFOURTHREE Define Featherlight Feel, Easy on Gentle Off, Adhesive Included Glossy and packed with attitude, we <3 this lash! Nicole's fuller style has must-have-beauty written all over it! Handmade by experts. Eylure x the Vlogger series - a fabulous collaboration which brings the playful expertise of the UK's No. 1 Lash brand and the fearless beauty prowess of some of the US's finest beauty Vloggers. We think this is the beginning of a 'Beauty-full' friendship! [email protected] co. uk Lashes made in Indonesia; Latex made in Korea

Does anyone experience lash loss after using this product?
Start your review of Eylure X The Vlogger Series #ONEFOURTHREE, Small, 1 pk - 1 ea!
Peabody, MA
These are really nice lashes if you ever need lashes that look like mink but are relatively cheap! I usually bulk order my favorite lashes online but sometimes I can’t wait and these are my go to grab at CVS! They look nice and are reusable if you clean them, not too long but CHECK TO SEE THAT BOTH LASHES LOOK SIMILAR! There are times that they don’t match up at all :(
Bealeton, VA
I did not like these lashes. I typically love ardell lashes, but these are not for me. The band is super short for my eyes and the lashes don’t look or feel as nice of quality as other ardell lashes.
I love eylure lashes. They're very comfortable to wear, lightweight, and great quality. I have gotten so many uses out of mine. Application is super quick and easy. The price can range depending where you buy them. These lashes are glam lashes, so if you're into that, GET THEM!
Purchased at: Walgreens
I thought these were beautiful. I got a few uses out of them. The only con I would say is that the lash bands are so thick that the band was cutting into my outer corner. I wear lashes a lot and never usually experience this so that was not good
Redmond , OR
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite falsies from the vlogger collection. They give the eyes a really nice dimension and pop. They are well made and can be used multiple times and are super affordable and can be found anywhere.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Target
I bought these lashes but the Nicole Gurriero version. These are so beautiful and affordable! You can definitely reuse the lashes over and over. Definitely recommend
Arlington , TX
These lashes are AMAZING !!! I follow Nicole on YouTube and she created these lashes to fit her eye shape which is not having big eyelids and also having small eyes. I purchase normal lashes, have to ether cut the lash band in order to fit my eye or the lashes are too long it hits my eyebrow. These lashes are perfect. Plus the lash band is thick so you can reuse them how many time you want.
Louisville, KY
Eylure X The Vlogger Series #ONEFOURTHREE, Small, 1 pk - 1 ea uploaded by Ashley F.
I love her YouTube channel so I went out and bought all 3 styles this pair is cute for date night I love them their a great band and I've got up to 15 uses out of them but I take very good care of them. I love them slightly heavy at first but it's not anything to fuss about for me
Skokie, IL
Eylure X The Vlogger Series #ONEFOURTHREE, Small, 1 pk - 1 ea uploaded by Vanessa L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I bought these for about $8 at Walgreens & i love them. Although I gave them a 4star i feel like they do but they don’t look as realistic as I wanted them to! The bad is perfect and when I close my eyes I don’t have to worry about it looking sloppy!
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
These false lashes are so fun and flirty! I love that the last strip is black so it enhances the lash line and my eyeliner. The shape of these lashes give my eyes a doe-like, sexy shape. Favorite false pair to wear! I don’t recommend for everyone though, as they are super thick and can look heavy on your eye.