Eylure X The Vlogger Series Ann Le SoFancy uploaded by Karenn G.Eylure X The Vlogger Series Ann Le SoFancy uploaded by Katie Marie W.Eylure X The Vlogger Series Ann Le SoFancy uploaded by Katie Marie W.

BY EYLURE

Ready for your close up?  Ann would not be without these angled beauties for hers!  #SoFancy is gloriously packed with volume. Handmade with a curved band to 'hug' your eye and make application so easy! Eylure x the Vlogger series - a fabulous collaboration which brings the playful expertise of the UK's No.1 Lash brand and the fearless beauty prowess of some of the US's finest beauty Vloggers.  We think this is the beginning of a 'Beauty-full' friendship! Where to wear: Ann's fullest style is a must-have for an amazing night out!

Katlyn B.
Pullman, WA
Love these lashes! So lightweight which makes them really comfortable to wear and the style of lash is so flirty and fun. My only complaint is I feel like drugstore eyelashes keep raising in price, though I understand the Vloggers have to be compensated for their part in the collab as well. Overall nice lashes.
Sarah H.
Independence, MO
Well I tried the Nicole Guerriero collab with Eyelure and I loved them! I usually use more natural lashes but they were stunning for a more dramatic eye look and liner. Really wispy and pretty and a good price point! Could definitely get multiple uses out of these as well
Katie Marie W.
These lashes have lasted me for two months! Gorgeous and fluffy, this style opened my eyes and framed them so perfectly. I have always been impressed with the Eyelure brand as I love thicker lash bands. I'll be buying a new set asap!
Tara L.
So, I didn't purchase this vlogger's lashes. I bought Nicole's. The lash style was really pretty. However, I only got to wear them once or twice because they ripped. That really upset me because the lashes were $9. I think it's pretty pricey for lashes that didn't last me more than 1 or 2 uses. I don't recommend this particular series.
Jadin H.
These lashes give such a flirtatious, cute look! If they are to long, simply trim the edge off. (If necessary, ONLY TRIM FROM THE OUTER EDGES OF LASHES, NEVER FROM THE INNER CORNER.) The Ann Le lashes have so much definition to them, so if you're looking to spice up your makeup just a little bit or get that sexy edge to your eyelashes, I would definitely recommend these! Great buy!
Natalie S.
Brighton, CO
These lashes are super easy to apply and fit my eyes perfectly! They are super full while still being natural looking. I got them as a gift from a friend and they are by far my favorite lashes I have ever used!
Jennifer C.
Hyattsville, MD
I just purchased Ann Le So Fancy lashes ! and i LOVE them. They def open up any eye look and they look so flirty. The only thing that i didnt like was that the lash band is very thick making it a little hard to hide. But over all the lashes are beautiful. I def recommend for a night out in town.
Anngee R.
Los Angeles, CA
Their lashes are very good quality and very beautiful I get so many compliments when I use them , I mainly use lashes on special occasions to make my eyes very dramatic and get more attention to them.
Lavissh L.
Amazing lashes for the price I believe they're 6.99 before tax like WHAT! These lashes mimic mink lashes to a T! Andddd they're reusable , I believe up to 25 times or more depending on the care . I don't wear any other lashes !
Elise Z.
San Diego, CA
Stunning lashes! They are lightweight and easy to put on, the lash band is not thick at all, and they are comfortable too! It does have quite nice packaging. They look great for a glam or dramatic kind of look.
Ana K N.
Oneonta, AL
Are these comfortable to wear?
Gracie W.
What other eyelash brands would you compare them to and why?
Christina H.
Brandon, MB
Does anyone know where I would be able to find these lashes in Canada??
Hannah H.
Zagreb, Croatia
Are they good quality? Want to buy them
Valeria R.
San Antonio de los Altos
Are they good quality????