BY EYLURE

Ready for your close up?  Ann would not be without these angled beauties for hers!  #SoFancy is gloriously packed with volume. Handmade with a curved band to 'hug' your eye and make application so easy! Eylure x the Vlogger series - a fabulous collaboration which brings the playful expertise of the UK's No.1 Lash brand and the fearless beauty prowess of some of the US's finest beauty Vloggers.  We think this is the beginning of a 'Beauty-full' friendship! Where to wear: Ann's fullest style is a must-have for an amazing night out!

Shakira V.
These lashes are so beautiful they’re dramatic but complimenting as well not over the top. Quality is amazing they do have to be handled with care I’ve used them a couple times and they’re still good ! Just be careful with the band when cleaning cause they can come apart. But I love these and the hair stands are so natural they are on the pricey side for drugstore lashes though
Puerto R.
So beautiful!!! I love myself a pair of beautiful dramatic textured lashes! Than can be dressed down or more dramatic these are my go to lashes and are drug store and affordable compared to many lashes! Need to go pick up more ! Received so many compliments
Liv L.
Naperville
These are my favorite eyelashes of all time, and I have worn them completely to death. Beautiful, fluttery lashes that are easy to apply and stay on all day, even with only the glue that came with.
Katlyn B.
Spanaway, WA
Love these lashes! So lightweight which makes them really comfortable to wear and the style of lash is so flirty and fun. My only complaint is I feel like drugstore eyelashes keep raising in price, though I understand the Vloggers have to be compensated for their part in the collab as well. Overall nice lashes.
Sarah H.
Independence, MO
Well I tried the Nicole Guerriero collab with Eyelure and I loved them! I usually use more natural lashes but they were stunning for a more dramatic eye look and liner. Really wispy and pretty and a good price point! Could definitely get multiple uses out of these as well
Katie Marie W.
These lashes have lasted me for two months! Gorgeous and fluffy, this style opened my eyes and framed them so perfectly. I have always been impressed with the Eyelure brand as I love thicker lash bands. I'll be buying a new set asap!
Tara L.
So, I didn't purchase this vlogger's lashes. I bought Nicole's. The lash style was really pretty. However, I only got to wear them once or twice because they ripped. That really upset me because the lashes were $9. I think it's pretty pricey for lashes that didn't last me more than 1 or 2 uses. I don't recommend this particular series.
Jadin H.
These lashes give such a flirtatious, cute look! If they are to long, simply trim the edge off. (If necessary, ONLY TRIM FROM THE OUTER EDGES OF LASHES, NEVER FROM THE INNER CORNER.) The Ann Le lashes have so much definition to them, so if you're looking to spice up your makeup just a little bit or get that sexy edge to your eyelashes, I would definitely recommend these! Great buy!
Natalie S.
Brighton, CO
These lashes are super easy to apply and fit my eyes perfectly! They are super full while still being natural looking. I got them as a gift from a friend and they are by far my favorite lashes I have ever used!
Jennifer C.
Hyattsville, MD
I just purchased Ann Le So Fancy lashes ! and i LOVE them. They def open up any eye look and they look so flirty. The only thing that i didnt like was that the lash band is very thick making it a little hard to hide. But over all the lashes are beautiful. I def recommend for a night out in town.
Ana K N.
Oneonta , AL
Are these comfortable to wear?
Gracie W.
What other eyelash brands would you compare them to and why?
Christina H.
Brandon, MB
Does anyone know where I would be able to find these lashes in Canada??
Hannah H.
Zagreb, Croatia
Are they good quality? Want to buy them
Valeria R.
San Antonio de los Altos
Are they good quality????