BY EYLURE

Ann's So Lovely 3D Effect lashes to lengthen & define the eye.   Ensure you make your lashes movie star ready with these!  Handmade with a curved band to 'hug' your eye and make application so easy! Eylure x the Vlogger series - a fabulous collaboration which brings the playful expertise of the UK's No.1 Lash brand and the fearless beauty prowess of some of the US's finest beauty Vloggers.  We think this is the beginning of a 'Beauty-full' friendship! Where to wear: Ann's lighter lash is perfect for adding a lift to your day look yet full enough for those brilliant day-to evening events!

• How good is this product? With all the fake lashes I've ...1 Answers
  • do they look natural ? And are they comfortable ? :)1 Answers
  • I have my holy grail lashes that I use every day, but I'v...1 Answers
Eylure X The Vlogger Series Ann Le So Lovely
  • "Very cool and amazing product..good for the price..I will definitely repurchase it..❤️️❤️️..it light and easy to apply " in 13 reviews
  • "These eylashes are so comfy to wear i recieved them as a gift and i am in love they are great with duo lash glue an fit my eyes perfectly they flare out and just complete any makeup look i will definetly purchase these myself" in 6 reviews
  • "Super pretty lashes. Easy to apply and aren't heavy on the eyes. Eyelure is one of my favorites for some affordable yet dramatic lashes." in 5 reviews
Holly K.
Orlando
I can only give these a so-so review. I liked that the application was fairly easy however while wearing the product to an event, the glue gave out on one of my eyes and the lash came off. The price is decent/cheap but I suppose I got what I paid for. Perhaps if you have a stronger glue the lashes were a lovely length.
brianna c.
I loved these. I wore them about 15 times before I finally got rid of them! With proper cleaning, they can last very long! I love how the length changes from left to right, it really makes the eye pop! The lashes aren’t too short, but aren’t Too long either! They’re perfect and look professional!
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product truly deserves 5 stars it really gave me an experience i will never forget it reall brought my face. I am a first time user so i am very empressed at this product . The application was no twist or turns . The packaging was beautiful it truly now a staple product for me. #FAVORITE
Jess Mads B.
Burlington, WI
I got these on clearance at Walgreens for a work Christmas party and I've never gotten so many compliments on how gorgeous they were! Win for me! They also last so long if you just clean them properly!
Cora M.
San Diego
The band on these lashes is INCREDIBLE for smaller almond or hooded eyes. Usually with this eye shape lashes can be uncomfortable and unnatural looking. They did a great job with this collaboration.
Kyleen M.
Lombard, IL
These lashes are so cute!! I found these on sale at a local drugstore and bought them out. They are definitely my favorite lashes I've ever used. They look pretty natural too!
Christina Y.
I honestly am scared of trying new lashes cause what if they don't match you and you just wasted money? but this one is my all time favorite go to lashes! they aren't too natural or dramatic and i wear them all the time! i got them when they were on sale too! best lashes i've ever purchased and they weren't expensive!
ang d.
New York
these lashes work great. The packaging is adorable. Great price. You can most of the time even find these at TJ Maxx for an even cheaper price which is awesome. Totally recommend these lashes!
Alma A.
Atascadero , CA
Love this lashes perfect for any day.. it gives a nice natural look, I keep on buying lashes like this. Also they are easy to apply and they are affordable! Good value lashes... recommend for people looking for a nice everyday natural look!
Chet’s M.
These lashes are very affordable very nice to wearand are cheap, They are a little thick banded so they can pop off easy but they have a nice Package and our lovely on the eyes I buy these all the time and would love to keep buying.
Jennifer W.
What are a good pair of natural lashes that I can find
What is a good eye lash glue to use??
Lily H.
Durham
Ive heard good things about these lashes, does anyone know how long they last??
Christine J.
East Haven, CT
Are these easy to remove?
Anh Dao N.
San Jose, CA
Can this be found at a drug store?