Eylure Wispy Light No.117

by Eylure

This long angled style with a twisty, messed up finish will give you that extra bit of length and thickness that you desire to enhance the natural beauty of your eyes. Handmade and reusable for up to 5 wears, every lash pack also comes with our latex free lash glue that is guaranteed to last up to 18 hours.

How well do these stay on and can they be used more that once[product:eylure-ready-to-wear-lash-117] ?
Will this work on someone with small eyes?
HooW expensive are these?
Start your review of Eylure Wispy Light No.117!
Fort Wayne, IN
Eylure Wispy Light No.117 uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Ok so this is my first time ever wearing false eyelashes. These were super easy to apply and they don’t look too over the top. Very inexpensive price point, around $3 on amazon, under $2 if you subscribe. Love these. Eylure Wispy Light No.117 Eylure #eyelashes #beauty #cute #natural #makeup
Purchased at: ULTA
These are BEAUTIFUL. Eylure makes my favorite lashes. They’re easy to apply for a beginner like me, they’re so light you don’t even notice you have them on and they make so many different styles! These were perfect after I trimmed them to my eye size. They’re absolutely stunning and I want to wear them all the time!
Sunnyvale, CA
Eylure Wispy Light No.117 uploaded by Eileen H.
Eylure Wispy Light No.117 uploaded by Eileen H.
these are a super natural and lightweight lash! I probably get around 5-7 uses per lash. I have even slept in them and they were still looking perfect the next morning since they are a shorter, natural length 🤫 they are so comfortable and have an invisible band. I have gone through a few packs of these texture No 117 packs (I only buy the 3 packs). I took off a star because the glue that’s included isn’t very good— you’d be better off buying your own.
Murrieta, CA
Eylure Wispy Light No.117 uploaded by Fiona C.
Eylure Wispy Light No.117 uploaded by Fiona C.
Purchased at: Target
I love these falsies! I wore them for my college graduation and chose them because I wanted a more natural eyelash that would enhance my own. Sometimes I feel like false eyelashes can just hide your own eyelashes, overshadowing your natural ones! 😝 these were prefect for me because they were super affordable and the kit includes glue! The glue worked really well, I had no problem with these staying all day. Just be sure to follow the usual protocol with eyelash glue: let it get tacky! 💗 Pros: Natural look, affordable, includes glue, reusable! (Eco friendly!🎉) Cons: NONE
Highland Hgts, KY
Eylure Wispy Light No.117 uploaded by Carolyn S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Bought these for my husbands ball and I felt amazing in them. They weren’t too much but just enough to notice! I loved them. And they weren’t expensive at all!
Concord, NC
These are my first pair of Eylure lashes. I liked these because they weren’t difficult to get off the plastic. I struggle to get lashes off like the ones in the Ardell packaging. I like that this came with a glue and lash applicator, a nice mini kit for starters!
S Sioux City, NE
Eylure Wispy Light No.117 uploaded by Itzel C.
Super easy and light to put on. Look natural and comfortable all night. Great value and are a little pricey but they work.
Honolulu, HI
Didn’t think I’d like these as much as I did. I tried them on a whim and it looked great. Just enough volume and length for my eye shape without making them look droopy. They’re easy to apply and reusable, if stored properly after use. Keep the packaging for these and stick them back in there to keep the curve, otherwise the band will go straight on you for sure. Not a fan of the adhesive, especially the applicator, but it’s nice to be included.
Medows of Dan, VA
Eylure Wispy Light No.117 uploaded by Vanessa N.
Eylure Wispy Light No.117 uploaded by Vanessa N.
I love these Elite lash texture no 117 falsely they are easy to apply and I'm a beginner on false lashes. I've never wore them before I have to tell you this was my first pair but I had no trouble putting them on they looked good,gave me that elongated look to my eyes I wanted and opened them up quite a bit. I was so pleased with these that I will start wearing false lashes I think. I must say they really do complete your look!!
Mckinney, TX
Love these for natural makeup days. Definitely a natural looking lash if you are a glam girl like me. I wear these everyday. I love these.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mobile, AL
il y a 5 mois
Danielle F. il y a 2 mois
Hi 🥰 I like how they look x they stay on good for the price x i use the glue the packet with this make but not with others xx
Louisburg , NC
il y a 2 ans
Eylure Wispy Light No.117 just wondering if anyone has had a problem with burning and watering eyes when wear these lashes and when using the glue that comes with them. They are beautiful lashes but my eye burn so bad when wear which is followed by watering eyes.
Yedith D. il y a un an
I have sensitive eyes and I have no problems at all using this. My eyes did got red and irritated with the eylure magnetic ones thought but not with this ones. Did you do anything different other than the lashes ? I also had burning eyelids with other products. Maybe you are just allergic to the glue.