Eylure Volume No.107

by Eylure

A favourite, angled lash perfect for a smooth, vintage style finish. Handmade and reusable for up to 5 wears, every lash pack also comes with our latex free lash glue that is guaranteed to last up to 18 hours.

What’s the best way to learn to put on eye lashes? I shake very bad. I hate paying $25 and up for eye lashes if I can learn to do it myself. [product:eylure-volume-false-lashes-multipack-107-black-adhesive-included-3pairs]
Start your review of Eylure Volume No.107!
Keisha Z.
Clarksburg, PA
Eylure Volume No.107 uploaded by Keisha Z.
Finally received my #free Kiss lashes today in the mail from my Vacay Vox Box!!! So excited to try these out this weekend and check back with a before and after post ! Hoping these make my green eyes pop !
Stephanie M.
Modesto
I'm sure the lashes are great, but I would not know because the applicator is absolutely AWFUL. I've never had so much trouble getting lashes on. I'm all for clear glue but if it isn't going to even work what's the point? Disappointed that I spend even $8 on these. I've gotten better for cheaper.
Nancy M.
I love how easy these are to apply. The band is flexible so it’s definitely good to practice on
Kimberly M.
carrollton
These eyelashes are really bomb! 🤯They make you look 10 times more good and prettier they aren’t bad at all.you can wear em literally anytime anywhere you go I’m in love with these!😍😍
Jasmine W.
Eylure Volume No.107 uploaded by Jasmine W.
Purchased at: ULTA
They cost around $6-13 for each box. Not affordable unless they are on sell. But they work decent and can be reused. Atleast it comes with glue and eyelash handle to help you out. I would not buy again unless they are under $5.
Tate B.
Eylure is one of my go to brands when it comes to falsies! They are super easy to use and all regular lashes(non multi packs) come with lash glue! I probably have about 7 regular pairs of Eylure lashes and 2 different multi packs of my fave styles. So I have so many little tubes of lash glue which are really great to bring on a night out for any emergency touch ups!
Bethany S.
Loganville, GA
Purchased at: Target
I like the thin lash band. The only drawback is that they are a little too fragile. But they look great
Ana M.
Yakima, WA
I love this brand of lashes, they are very affordable and i like this package because it has 3 different styles, from natural to more dramatic
rebecca W.
Leicester, Leicestershire
These are so great, always in my make up collection! Also aren't a bad price considering they're so good and a two pack!!
Samantha H.
Wiggins, CO
These are an ok lash. The band is a little thick, they look a little more fake than I would prefer. I realize most false lashes look false but these just look a little....tacky. Not my favorite lashes for sure.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Linda B.
Taylor, MI
il y a 2 ans
Kristen D. il y a 2 ans
Are you shaking because you’re tense? Try singing a song or do a math problem. It’ll distract your mind and you’ll relax. I find it’s easiest to cut the lashes in half and apply the sections. Look down into a mirror when applying as it moves your lashes out of the way.