Eylure Volume Multi Pack Lashes Number 107 by Eylure

by Eylure

Reusable-Adhesive Included-Ultra Lightweight-Contact Lens Friendly-Multipack added value

Eylure Volume Multi Pack Lashes Number 107; Multicolour

What’s the best way to learn to put on eye lashes? I shake very bad. I hate paying $25 and up for eye lashes if I can learn to do it myself. [product:eylure-volume-false-lashes-multipack-107-black-adhesive-included-3pairs]
Start your review of Eylure Volume Multi Pack Lashes Number 107 by Eylure!
Review for: Eylure Volume False Lashes Multipack - 107 Black (Adhesive Included) 3pairs
Love love love love love. They are so pretty and lightweight. I always get compliments when wearing them.
Malden
Some of my favorite eyelashes. I purchase them at Ulta but can sometimes find them super cheap at TJMaxx
Loganville , GA
Purchased at: Target
I like the thin lash band. The only drawback is that they are a little too fragile. But they look great
Waterloo
Super affordable and good quality!! I think they are definitely worth it. I don’t recommend the glue that they come with but other lash glue isn’t that expensive. I would definitely buy again! I recommend them to anyone who’s on a budget!
irving
Purchased at: ULTA
Only brand I use love these, gives me a dramatic look when I need it and they are pretty inexpensive
Fairfield
Love these lashes!!!! Would definitely buy again. Good value good price! Very comfy on the eyes.
I love how easy these are to apply. The band is flexible so it’s definitely good to practice on
Haines City, FL
Eylure Volume Multi Pack Lashes Number 107 by Eylure uploaded by Franchesca R.
This lashes are so lightweight i love then so much i found them at Walmart . You will need glue
Melrose Park, IL
I love these for an every day look not too full just right for me. It makes my small eyes pop!
Baldwin
Love these lashes. Usually great for the price and they apply/trim/ stay like they should
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Taylor, MI
a year ago
Kristen D. • a year ago
Are you shaking because you’re tense? Try singing a song or do a math problem. It’ll distract your mind and you’ll relax. I find it’s easiest to cut the lashes in half and apply the sections. Look down into a mirror when applying as it moves your lashes out of the way.