Eylure Volume Multi Pack Lashes Number 107 by Eylure

by Eylure

Reusable-Adhesive Included-Ultra Lightweight-Contact Lens Friendly-Multipack added value

Eylure Volume Multi Pack Lashes Number 107; Multicolour

What’s the best way to learn to put on eye lashes? I shake very bad. I hate paying $25 and up for eye lashes if I can learn to do it myself. [product:eylure-volume-false-lashes-multipack-107-black-adhesive-included-3pairs]
Start your review of Eylure Volume Multi Pack Lashes Number 107 by Eylure!
philadelphia
Review for: Eylure Volume False Lashes Multipack - 107 Black (Adhesive Included) 3pairs
My go to box of lashes. Not only do i love that it comes in a 3 pack but for the price you can not find a better lash. They are long lasting and look great!
The volume false lashes are great for people that have short curly lashes. I tend to have false lashes be too long but the volume lashes are perfect for me.
Tacoma, WA
These are my FAVORITE lashes. Super thin band so they're easy to work with. Really comfortable. Blend well. Go with just about any look. Just love them (:
American Fork
Like the lashes they look super natural and the band is nice and thin and they are super strong and reusable and I love them they look pretty natural too
Yakima, WA
I love this brand of lashes, they are very affordable and i like this package because it has 3 different styles, from natural to more dramatic
North Canton, OH
Eylure Volume Multi Pack Lashes Number 107 by Eylure uploaded by Maddie S.
I used these for prom and they felt very comfortable and I barely noticed they were there. Gave me just the amount of volume I wanted.
Louisville , KY
I love the fact that they come with glue and are realistic looking but the bands are ridiculously thin and hard for me to work worhy
Denver
I love value packs of lashes and these are some of my favorites. They add so much volume but can still be worn for a natural look.
Crooksville
Not a huge fan of these lashes. The band is thick and I had a hard time applying them. They didn’t flatter my small eye shape.
One of my favorite Styles! Has a natural look, but really brings together a smokey eye, or even a natural look so nicely!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Taylor, MI
a year ago
Kristen D. • a year ago
Are you shaking because you’re tense? Try singing a song or do a math problem. It’ll distract your mind and you’ll relax. I find it’s easiest to cut the lashes in half and apply the sections. Look down into a mirror when applying as it moves your lashes out of the way.