Eylure Volume Multi Pack Lashes Number 107 by Eylure

by Eylure

Reusable-Adhesive Included-Ultra Lightweight-Contact Lens Friendly-Multipack added value

Eylure Volume Multi Pack Lashes Number 107; Multicolour

What’s the best way to learn to put on eye lashes? I shake very bad. I hate paying $25 and up for eye lashes if I can learn to do it myself. [product:eylure-volume-false-lashes-multipack-107-black-adhesive-included-3pairs]
Start your review of Eylure Volume Multi Pack Lashes Number 107 by Eylure!
Cancún Quintana Roo México
Review for: Eylure Volume False Lashes Multipack - 107 Black (Adhesive Included) 3pairs
Me encanta este paquete de pestañas son muy prácticas y vienen varios pares de verdad las recomiendo cuando quieren llevar un looks natural
Absolutely incredible lashes. Makes them look natural but with a lil bit extra something something deffo reach for these over many others.
I love eylure lashes, they are really soft and whispy, the glue hold really well and its very affordable and easy to get at a drugstore.
I love eyelure lashes in general, affordable and super quality. These lashes in particular are very natural looking. Great for everyday.
Great product easy to apply beautiful on will repeatedly use these forever and there not to dear I use this product almost everyday !!
Alpharetta , GA
I'm not really one to wear false eyelashes, but I dared to buy these for a special occasion and I loved them, they're amazing.
edinburgh
Great! Im getting drawn away from the craze of eyelure lashes as I’ve found better ones but there defo 100% must for a beginner
Pricey. Easy to apply. Full look. Can be used several times. Glue can come loose and cause corners to come away from lash line.
Love these lashes they are quite natural and amazing for an everyday wear (if your not at school) I would definitely buy again
london
Eylure Volume Multi Pack Lashes Number 107 by Eylure uploaded by indi S.
These are amazing I wear them all the time my go to party lash but I don switch it up with the 109 sometimes from this range
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Taylor, MI
10 months ago
Kristen D. • 10 months ago
Are you shaking because you’re tense? Try singing a song or do a math problem. It’ll distract your mind and you’ll relax. I find it’s easiest to cut the lashes in half and apply the sections. Look down into a mirror when applying as it moves your lashes out of the way.