BY EYLURE #34 in False Lashes

Vegas Nay Shining Star Lashes - Shining Star is a cool, textured style with pointed tips for a fabulously full lash. The Vegas Nay by Eylure Collection is a gorgeous jewel-toned packaging enhanced with gold, a perfect reflection of her flawless profile. The initial collection has three lashes each with a backing that is individually tailored to show exactly what the lashes can do. - Vegas Nay Shining Star Lashes see more...

• I don't wear eyelashes but I wanna start wearing them!! A...3 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try her line of lashes, and was in...3 Answers
  • Is that easy to put on ?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "By far my favorite lashes! They are so full and glam! They look great with a dramatic eye look and really make your eyes pop. LOVE! " in 78 reviews
  • "By far the best eyelashes!!! Very easy to clean ,good price. Definitely not disappointed at all amazing product" in 43 reviews
  • "These are now my go to lashes! It's a big jump for me because I used to wear the ardelle Demi wispies daily! But I got these as a birthday gift two months ago and have since purchased 7 more pairs. At first the band was hard to get used to but I realized I wasn't trimming the lashes enough. Got a hold of it now and they are very comfortable! " in 25 reviews
Lauren B.
I have never seen these till here recently. Maybe that's why it doesn't have this exact one in yals system yet. But I purchased these lashes at Walgreens for 8.99.. and was somewhat disappointed in them for the price that they were. I usually don't have a hard time putting lashes on but they didn't hold up like I thought they would come the look in the package but they were pretty when I finally got them on. Maybe it was just my mojo flow that day was off.
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
These were my first Vegas Nay Lashes and i can't believe i never went and bought it sooner. They fit perfect on my natural lids.. Not only does it come with a lash glue but its freaking amazing lash glue. I always use it and it works wonders unlike most lash glues that come with other lashes. Vegas nay has some great glue and the lashes are so comfortable. You can barely tell it even has a lash band on. They come at $6.99 to $8 bucks for just a pair. $14 for a 2 pair i believe. But still amazing.
Leah F.
Sugar Land, TX
I really believe that you don't need to spend a ton of money to have great looking lashes. I wore this pair when I was in Las Vegas (fitting, I know) and I absolutely loved the way they looked. I wasn't wearing anything on my lids, just these lashes, but my eyes looked as dramatic as they would if I were to do a full on smokey eye! These are now my go-to lashes when I'm having a night out because they are guaranteed to look good no matter what I have going on on my eyes.
isabella m.
north patchogue
The eyelashes themselves are so gorgeous and the glue it comes with is phenomenal but the band is very thick. It can become uncomfortable and is hard to hide even with eyeliner. I recommend the Eylure Lengthening Multi Pack Eyelashes No. 115 it comes with three lashes, two glues, and has a thinner band for the same price. They are identical on style to me.
Frankie S.
Sacramento, CA
As pretty as these lashes look, and despite the nice packaging, these are kind of my last resort lashes. When applied well, they look great, but the band is very thick and often time will lift and poke the inner corner of my eye, causing watering and thus furthering the lashes to not stay in place. I would rather double stack a different brand of lashes than use these simply for the comfort factor. They are easy to find in most beauty stores though.
Marissa F.
Most of the time I like the whispy look when it comes to false lashes because I like a natural look. But Eylure has such a huge range of lashes big , bold , long , whispy you name it. And the band on the lashes isn’t super thick so they’re comfortable on the eyes throughout the day. Absolutely love these lashes
Maria I.
West Jordan, UT
From the Vegas Nay collab, this style is my absolute favorite!! Perfect for simple look or a glam look. They didn’t feel too heavy on my lash line which I appreciate but after wearing them for about 6-8 hours, I was ready to take them off. For the price, I wish you could get more than. 2-3 uses out of them.
🌻ᎯUⅅℛℐ🌻 L.
Riverside, CA
The band is waaaay to thick for someone new to lashes so I didn’t get to use these till late. But even when I was more experienced it was still really hard to get these to fit on my lashline. I did end up putting these on top of another lash and it helped a little. If you don’t like thick bands don’t get these.
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
These lashes are so pretty and look amazing on all eye types,The packaging is a little big bit is sleek and fitting for their brand, These are a little pricey but are reusable and my only problem is that sometimes the band can poke your eyes a little bit but overall I love these lashes
Shari S.
Redding , CA
These lashes are great! They are best for a dramatic look! I am a bikini competitor and used them for my show day makeup! They are so full and beautiful looking! I always struggle with getting my lashes on so that’s a problem for me with any brand! These are definitely one of my favorites tho!
Amamah A.
Is that easy to put on ?
Marissa S.
Rosharon , TX
I don't wear eyelashes but I wanna start wearing them!! Are these good? &a re usable ? They look pretty. Not to natural and not too much !!
Yahaira b.
I have been wanting to try her line of lashes, and was interested in knowing can they be used more than once? . also what are some tips to know when applying these lashes alomg with preferred glue?.