Eylure Vegas Nay Grand Glamour Lashes

by Eylure

Grand Glamor is an alluring and original lash for full- on glamor, make a statement in this beautiful style. The Vegas Nay by Eylure Collection is a gorgeous jewel-toned packaging enhanced with gold, a perfect reflection of her flawless profile. The initial collection has three lashes each with a backing that is individually tailored to show exactly what the lashes can do.

Some lashes tend to be heavy on the eyelid, do these fight to eye? & are they heavy or light weight on the eyelid??
What’s the best lash to apply for someone who is new to lashes ?
Has anyone tried these lashes?
Start your review of Eylure Vegas Nay Grand Glamour Lashes!
Product Highlights
“Eyelure really outdid themselves with these lashes! They're super affordable and glamorous! And better yet you can pick them up at any target! What's not to love?? ” in 379 reviews
“The best lashes ever! They're easy to apply and look so glam on you! One of my favorites for sure! ” in 152 reviews
“This is such a comfy, dramatic lash. I get so many compliments when wearing this pair of eyelash. You can get a couple of wears out of these lashes, as long as you clean them off after each use. They're also very comparable if to mink lashes, but way more affordable!” in 76 reviews
Austell, GA
These eyelashes are thin and so so easy to put on !! They make any look , look that much better! They have so many different styles but I really enjoy these. They dont look plasticky like some other flash eyelashes can look either . And I can wear them a few times
Thin
Spokane
This may have just been terrible on my eye shape but for me these were not flattering. They were too full in the inner corner for me. Also the lash band is pretty thick making it hard to apply. I think the white boxed lashes are much easier to apply
Aurora
I love extreme lashes and these are my go to when I don’t order lashes! Definitely a easy band to work with and doesn’t move once placed! When adding mascara it adds a great touch and makes them look 10x more better than they already do!
Long, Straight
Old Bridge, NJ
I really wanted to love these lashes. I wear lashes five days a week. In the package they looked beautiful and was super excited to try these. To me, the band is way too thick, it actually Irritates my eyes and contact lenses. Not for me
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I lovee these lashes. I prefer a lash with a thicker lash band. For me that’s more comfortable, but these lashes are glam without being too over the top. Perfect for a special occasion of you wanna just feel glam 💕
Thin, Long, Straight
Lake Elsinore, CA
Definitely stunning and quality was great. The lash band is rhick and too heavy for my lash line that's why I didn't give it 5 stars but overall these lashes are beautifully crafted.
These lashes are so easy to apply. I love the glue that comes with it. I ended up buy the large version on amazon. They aren’t too expensive and you can use them over and over
Hibbing, MN
Eylure Vegas Nay Grand Glamour Lashes uploaded by Kris C.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are super super pretty but for some reason I always fight with eyelure lashes. I get them on eventually but I think it’s the band? Idk but they are beautiful & I’ll wear them anyway. 😂😍
Full, Long, Straight
Seattle, WA
These were fine for the event I wore them to. The band was much thicker than other glam lashes I've used which made my eye makeup look much heavier. I don't think I'd repurchase these particular lashes because the corners popped up more than other lashes I've worn. It may have been the style I chose, so I might try a different one from Eylure to compare.
Thin, Short, Straight
Wharton, TX
I liked that I didn’t have to majorly trim these down for my eye shape. Good price range. Highly recommend if you don’t want to spend tons on falsies. They also last for a good amount of time. I buy these fairly often when I want to add fullness to my lashes.

100 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...