BY EYLURE

Vegas Nay Classic Charm Lashes - Classic Charm is a delicate looking, shorter length lash for a perfectly beautiful finish. The Vegas Nay by Eylure Collection is a gorgeous jewel-toned packaging enhanced with gold, a perfect reflection of her flawless profile. The initial collection has three lashes each with a backing that is individually tailored to show exactly what the lashes can do. - Vegas Nay Classic Charm Lashes see more...

• Where did I go wrong with these? Lol. I have been using f...2 Answers
  • How light /comfy are these?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Easy to apply! Measure first cut if needed apply glue and bam just place. Will have you looking fabulous. Looks so natural and doesn't make it look like you're wearing fake eye lashes " in 24 reviews
  • "These are beautiful dramatic lashes. I can usually get several uses out of them and they get easier to apply the more that you use them. " in 13 reviews
  • "Love these lashes! They're so beautiful and last a long time. well made so they last for multiple uses if you care for them properly. They're so light and comfortable " in 4 reviews
Chelsea V.
Rochester
These lashes are beautiful!! I don’t normally go for lashes that are on the dramatic side, but these don’t look too over the top. I love how much volume they add to my natural lashes. The band is a little bit thicker than other lashes I’ve tried and they feel a little bit heavy, but overall I really enjoy these.
Maria I.
West Jordan, UT
I love this style for a more natural, classic look. They feel pretty light on the eyes which I like. I wish, for the price, they’d last more than 2-3 times though. I also LOVE the lash glue it comes with and I wish they sold it separately in a larger tube.
Megan G.
Gardnerville , NV
I love these! Eyelure makes amazing lashes that are easy to apply! If you clean off the glue you can use them several times because they are made very well! I love these especially because I wear glasses and they don’t imrub up against my lenses like most!
Elizabeth V.
Saint Paul, MN
Pretty lashes. The bands on these lashes are too thick and for more experienced lash wearers. I love lashes and if I didn’t have any other lash available to me I’d buy this but otherwise, I’m sticking to violet Voss and other indie brands
isabella m.
north patchogue
The eyelashes themselves are so gorgeous and the glue it comes with is phenomenal but the band is sort of thick. Less than the others though. Very good fit everyday makeup look since it isn't too much.
Haylie W.
Bucyrus, OH
I love these lashes. They look so natural on the eye. They make any makeup look great and spice up the eye lid. They can be tricky putting on but once you have the hang of it they are amazing.
Camila M.
Abington, MA
I love all Eylure lashes, they’re comfortable to use, natural as a fake lash can be and they’re affordable, you can make a lot of uses if you take care of , last a long time, I buy all the time and always have in my collection
Taylor C.
Right now these are my favorite lashes! I absolutely love them! I bought them at Walmart for $7 very cheep for the quality. They remind me of lashes I’ve payed almost $30 for! I love the volume and length they have and how they make my makeup all come together! Definitely recommend!
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
The band on these was far too thick, and I could not get them to sit on my lash line... and because of this they were uncomfortable and unnatural looking. The lashes look pretty in the package, they just didn’t work for me.
Alana A.
Easy to apply. I trimmed them to fit my almond shaped eyes more comfortably and they look gorgeous. Used my own duo lash glue, not the glue that comes with lashes.
Melissa K.
Frankfort, NY
Where did I go wrong with these? Lol. I have been using false eyelashes for years and have yet to have this much difficulty putting lashes on. Has anyone else experienced issues with these particular lashes? Do you have any tips for me? I wanted to love these. I follow Vegas Nay on instagram and I thought these would be awesome; good price - nice packaging.... but they would not stick on my lids no matter what.
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
How light /comfy are these?