Eylure The Luxe Collection False Eyelashes - Bauble uploaded by Aine M.

BY EYLURE #88 in False Lashes

Add luxury definition to your peepers with Eylure's 'Bauble' False Eyelashes from The Luxe Collection. Super soft, lightweight and reusable, the tapered, silk-effect lashes are perfect for any occasion; their full and velvety design with soft tips lend your eyes a wide-eyed effect whilst still being wearable. Perfect for a glamorous look. Glossy and long-lasting. Contact lens friendly. Contains one pair of lashes, applicator glue and an instruction booklet. see more...

Eylure The Luxe Collection False Eyelashes - Bauble
  • "These are my goto mink effect lashes!! Very pretty. I would recommend them to anyone who likes glam lashes. I use them constantly" in 8 reviews
  • "One of my favorite lashes. So pretty, fluffy and very lightweight. Easy to apply and they last a long time if you take care of them. Comfortable for everyday wear. Eyelure is my new favorite brand for lashes!" in 5 reviews
Makala H.
Saint Louis, MO
These are some of my favorite drugstore lashes especially when I do dramatic looks. The hair on the lashes don’t feel like plastic which is something I hate and the band bends comfortably to fit any eye shape. If you try these you won’t be disappointed. And the plus side is I’ve used these at least 6-7 times before I have to buy a new pair.
Lori V.
Saint Paul
i love these lashes! they’re so natural yet dramatic. they compliment my eyes. they’re so long lasting as well. i would say that they’re better than the lashes in sephora. their packaging is amazing! what’s great is that they have a little bottle of glue in it! isn’t that great! i would totally recommend this. if anyone is on the go, look for these kind of packaging! they have a pair of lashes and a bottle of glue.
Giovanni P.
87101
These are honestly so good that eyelashes if you're Ballin on a budget go ahead and go get these ones you and not waste your money on these they're really long but not too long the really thick but they're not too thick they're easy to put on in there and honestly feels like you're not wearing anything
Shelby P.
Meridian, ID
My all time favorite lashes when I want very dramatic lashes! The glue that comes with it works on all lashes and the bands on eyelure lashes are amazing! I have used these lashes for a while now and will keep repurchasing!
Kiley K.
I absolutely love these lashes. They are great for a dramatic makeup look. They are easy to apply and don’t fall apart while applying. They are bold as well as long and I plan to buy again. I recommend these lashes if ur looking for a bold makeup look
Michelle B.
Phoenix, AZ
If you like lashes to be dramatic this is a good pair to go to! Eyelure has blown me away, a bit pricy. Packaging is always helpful in reminding me which ones to buy. If you’re use to lashes this is a good one to have in your collection!
Ashley N.
Rahway
This brand has some of the best eyelashes. No negative review here! I love it. Every lash I’ve tried from this brand I’ve loved and usually I’m able to get a few uses out of them which is great!
Michelle S.
Harriman
I love these lashes for a full glam makeup look! I have used these for my proms, formal events and such and they apply easily as well as stay put for a long night! They look absolutely stunning!
Karyme G.
These are nice , very natural eyelash hair , it also has a thick band when u going to apply them on which kinda sucks but other than that they are really pretty and would last a while
|| ⚡.
Collierville
The only problem I have with Eyelure is how thick the band is and sometimes it can stab into my eye. I love how it shows the lashes on an eye on the back of the packaging so you can see the overall affect and I love how thick but natural they look with the minky affects of them. I have repurchased many times.