BeautyEye

Eylure Thalia False Lashes Multi-Pack, Game Changer

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eylure Thalia False Lashes Multi-Pack, Game Changer!
How would you rate this product?
Alejandra O.
Weslaco, TX
I found these at a discounted store so I stocked up. They are dramatic but not too much. They look more natural then other dramatic lashes. Easy to apply with a super thin strip. I’d recommend picking these up.
Carmen C.
Hereford, AZ
Eylure Thalia False Lashes Multi-Pack, Game Changer uploaded by Carmen C.
Eylure Thalia False Lashes Multi-Pack, Game Changer uploaded by Carmen C.
These lashes are so beautiful and full and flirty! If you’re going for a doll-like look these are the lashes for you! They’re my go-to lashes and have been for a while now. I got mine at Walmart, I’m not sure if any other stores carry them though. These lashes are super easy to apply since they have an invisible band, and if you take care of them and regularly clean them should last you a good while.

Looking for your answer?