BY EYLURE

Texture No. 154 - Eyelure's Texture No. 154 eye lashes are a generous, shorter length style for a chunky dense finish. These are lightweight and include the adhesive. The best part they are reusable! - Texture No. 154 see more...

• I do not have a Walgreens but I was wondering if these are good e...2 Answers
  • How do these compare to ardell lashes?1 Answers
Hannah P.
Such a fan of these lashes- when I want something more dramatic for my monolids. I usually use Ardell lashes when it comes to drugstore purchases, but these have become my new favorite in terms of appearance. The only issue I have with these particular lashes is they get a bit heavy, and it weighs my eyes down more than others- so it can feel droopy and tiring after a while.
Brooke J.
Grants, Nm
The best lashes in the drugstore. They run about $8 a pair. These last such a long time, which is probably why I keep purchasing them. No matter what look you're going for, eyelure has a pair for you. My favorites are the dramatic ones. They also come with a lash applicator which I save and use in my makeup kit. Ardell has nothin' on these lashes!
Rachel Y.
These lashes are great! Super easy to apply and they look awesome on! The only problem is for me personally, they don't stay in very long. A couple of hours at most, but if that's all you need, I would definitely recommend these! Other than that small flaw, these lashes are a great product!
Ivy V.
Fresno, CA
For my type of eyes, this pair of lashes made my eyes look even smaller than they already are. Besides that I still liked the way how it fits my eyes. I didn't need to trim the lash band at all. I would say this pair of lashes are more on the dramatic side.
Alysha C.
Kennewick, WA
Really love these lashes. My favorite part is that they get a bit darker on the outside corner, really giving that cat eye look but in a very natural way.
Brenda H.
Justice, IL
So cute natural looking lashes this is my top favorite brand for lashes from natural and dramatic. Easy to wear and with a good glue they last perfect
Mireya Z.
Oklahoma City, OK
I honestly prefer the Vegas nay ones they made the band thicker and they don't irritate my eyes as much
Amy S.
Super pretty and very natural... I would buy.. the brand it's cool. Hate how it says brush to
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I do like this brand. They are nice quality at a great price. I buy them at ulta or on their website. I’m terrible at applying lashes! But it’s me, not the lashes. These were a little too dramatic for me. I preferred their 003 lashes.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I was not a fan of these lashes. I bought these at Ulta. They were on clearance and I figured I should branch out to other lash brands. Unfortunately, this was not a good impulse buy. These remain curved and it makes it very difficult to apply because they won't straighten out enough to sit on your eyelid. The lash band was really stiff and it hurt to wear these. I do not recommend these lashes to anyone.
Sarah F.
I do not have a Walgreens but I was wondering if these are good enough that I should take the plunge and order online? Is the band very thick?
Olivia R.
How do these compare to ardell lashes?