BY EYLURE #44 in False Lashes

Texture No. 154 - Eyelure's Texture No. 154 eye lashes are a generous, shorter length style for a chunky dense finish. These are lightweight and include the adhesive. The best part they are reusable! - Texture No. 154 see more...

• I do not have a Walgreens but I was wondering if these are good e...3 Answers
  • How do these compare to ardell lashes?1 Answers
Phebean C.
['columbus', ''], OH
This product truly deserves 5 stars it really gave me an experience i will never forget it reall brought my face. I am a first time user so i am very empressed at this product . The application was no twist or turns . The packaging was beautiful it truly now a staple product for me. #FAVORITE
Natasha Y.
Fairborn, OH
I love these lashes!! They look more realistic than most lashes I’ve bought they aren’t badly priced especially since I got mine while they were on sale. I’ve used a couple times already and it has many uses left. They are a whispy lash so they really make your eyes pop!
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
This are one of my favorite pairs of false lashes from the drugstore. They are light and wispy and beautiful. Every time I wear them I gets compliments and people think they are real ( which is always the goal)
Eryka D.
Houston
I love eylure so much the best lashes for me. So dramatic and light weight I would keep buying them again and again. They are so perfect to me and economical and I keep buying different ones each time
Heather K.
Vineland
Eylure is literally the only false lash brand I will use. They look so incredibly natural and I can get a few uses out of them. I also love that the glue they are sold with makes for easy removal at the end of the night.
JacLynn🌹♡ W.
Eylure has amazing falsies! And they are affordable and the band is bendy but not too flimsy! Great quality and I’ve never had problems with these falsies! I love the style as well!
Evelyn N.
I love love love these lashes! The quality is amazing and the price isn't bad at all for what you are getting! If you're careful you can definitely get a few good uses out of these!
Molly W.
Branchland
Hands down best lashes I've ever used. The band is super thin which I love. Not to mention it is clear! The strip lash adhesive is phenomenal. I can't wait to purchase these again.
Leslie C.
Fountain Run
I really like these lashes. They are prices great and look great. I always but the dramatic ones. They make my eyes POP. They are prices well and are good lashes.
Jennifer F.
Baltimore , MD
These are great lashes! First of all, the glue lasts all night, I usually end up falling asleep with them on and I wake up and they're still intact. I can sometimes wear them two days in a row and multiple times. I also have gone for the naturals in the past which give me the look of a few more lashes and longer lashes, but this texture pack gives me great volume while people still ask if they are my natural lashes.
Sarah F.
I do not have a Walgreens but I was wondering if these are good enough that I should take the plunge and order online? Is the band very thick?
Olivia R.
How do these compare to ardell lashes?