Eylure Texture No. 154

by Eylure

Texture No. 154 - Eyelure's Texture No. 154 eye lashes are a generous, shorter length style for a chunky dense finish. These are lightweight and include the adhesive. The best part they are reusable! - Texture No. 154

I do not have a Walgreens but I was wondering if these are good enough that I should take the plunge and order online? Is the band very thick?
How do these compare to ardell lashes?
Start your review of Eylure Texture No. 154!
Product Highlights
...dramatic! The glue provided is pretty good and the application is super easy because the lash band is super easy to guide! Love these lashes!in reviews
These have a super lightweight band which makes them very comfortable. These are perfect for an edge to a natural glam. in reviews
marisol P.
Ellijay, GA
Love these!!! they aren't so dramatic and I can wear them everyday. gives my eyelashes a much fuller look.
Emily  C.
Vancouver, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
The Eylure Texture No. 154 lashes are perfect for daily use! They last about a week with proper cleaning and care! Not to mention the price is great and you can find this product at most drugstores!
Katalina G.
Madera
Eylure Texture No. 154 uploaded by Katalina G.
One of my favorite eyelash brands! I always feel super pretty while wearing these. They’re super lightweight and I can usually wear them a few times if I clean them right and take care of them. 10/10 would buy again.
Amber M.
Kingston, PA
These are the best lashes ever. they make me feel so flirtatious when i wear them. they give me the best full lash and are so easy to apply. i not a fan of the blue they come with but other than that they are my favorite falsie!
Brenda M.
Arlington, TX
Eylure Texture No. 154 uploaded by Brenda M.
These have a great shape on my almond eyes. I wore them for my best friends wedding, I was her maid of honor so there was a lot going on and the never felt uncomfortable and they stayed on all day and night! Not too long but frame the eyes beautifully.
Sara O.
stevens point, WI
i really liked these lashes! my only complaint with eylure lashes is the bulky packaging. as someone who has lots of lashes, these take up more space than i would like due to the large box, but the product itself is good so usually i’m willing to make the sacrifice!
Nancy K  Z.
Palmdale, CA
I really like these lashes in no.154 they are very beautiful and perfect for an everyday lash! I have some on my kit for my clients as well
Alexis R.
Ashland City, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
These are my all time favorite lashes. The only downfall to these is they are a bit hard to clean. They’re amazing for the price and look natural. My natural lashes are straight and not curled, so this is a big enhancement. They’re beautiful and light! Would recommend.
Cherie P.
Anderson, SC
I LOVE ALL EYELURE FALSE LASHES!! They are so stunning and can be used multiple times if taken care of and cleansed properly. I also love the glue that comes with the lashes and really wish they would come out with a full-size glue!!! I recommend highly to those of us that live our falsies especially for the price of the multi-packs!!! Definitely continue to repurchase this style as well as others!!
Katy E.
Durham, NC
These are the best lashes you can get at the drug store. The band is ultra thin, it's bendable, easy to apply, even the glue that comes in the package is excellent. It's the best lashes you can get for beginners. I would choose these over Ardell every time.