BY EYLURE

Beautiful brows should be a must-have for everyone - and brand leaders from Eylure have just the thing to help you on your quest for perfection. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "These stencils are great! They're easy to use on yourself and others. They are slightly tacky to help keep it in place. I bought mine from the clearance aisle at Ulta and I highly recommend them. " in 6 reviews
Yaqueline E.
Review for: Eylure Taking Shape Eyebrow Shapers more...
I started out filling my eyebrows out with these before I learned to do them myself. This is like a stencil that helps you trace the shape of your eyebrow and you just shade them in. Totally easy and you can take them anywhere!
Buba M.
Definitely come in handy when you're a beginner at this eyebrow thing. I’d start with the thin-arch brow shaper mostly to get the gist of things. Make you sure place it in proportion to your face. This is where shaping your eyebrows comes into handy cos you just have to place your brows in the center of the shaper and fill them in. To fill in the other other brow, just turn the shaper to the other side.
Sara F.
Potterville, MI
Super nice product if you are just getting the hang of shaping your brows. I look the direct steps they use and how easy it is. It helped me a lot when I was first starting and I still use on days when I want my brows to look extra fierce.
Charlie A.
Review for: Eylure Taking Shape Eyebrow Shapers more...
I love these! I got them just wondering if they would work, and surprisingly, they do! I use them every couple of weeks, they even get my fine hairs which is great for eyeshadow application because it's smoother. Good price too
Nhi P.
Beaverton, Or
I took it at Ulta when I was depressed improving my eyebrows game. It's not fit my eyebrows at all. I felt so off, cause the material is good and look like it's gonna stay good for a long time.
Joelle K.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Eylure eyelashes are pricey in my opinion but worth the price for a special occasion. The lashes are thick and glamorous. I cut them in half for easier application and use tweezers for better control. I chose Eylure brand for my wedding day and for many compliments.
Mandie W.
Glen Allen, VA
Don't know how to fill in your brows? This is awesome for you! It gives a lot of difference shapes and it's really good for those of you who might not know how to fill in brows or what shape youd like your brows to be! It's really easy to use too! I recommend this for sure!
Alicia L.
Denver, CO
A friend had bought these and I wanted to give them a try. It says for fine hair and that is the truth! I placed these above my eyebrow and I found that if you press more firmly for longer it gets a hold on the hairs better. I'm not sure if I'd repurchase, maybe.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Frankie F.
Truckee, CA
If you have trouble shaping your brows on your own, or you prefer using powder instead of pomades, I highly recommend the stencils. Does it really matter which brand you get it from, but they do help.
Raquel E.
Rockford, IL
How well do these really work?