BY EYLURE

Say goodbye to messy glue with Eylure Ready To Wear Lashes in 117- these pre-glued are hassle free and easy to apply! What are you waiting for? Get applying! Give your lashes that extra helping hand with Elyure Ready To Wear Lashes in 117. They will help transform your lashes giving you that extra bit of length and thickness that you desire. Easy to apply safe and hygienic Eylure Lashes enhance the natural beauty of your eyes without the fuss of mascara! Adhesive and application instructions are included. Say hello to gorgeous lashes! see more...

bri C.
Soooo incredibly easy to use. No wait time on lash glue drying!! Because I either always put that on too quickly or too late. I never have to cut my eyelure either. Perfect shape and they come in many many many varieties. Trust me I stock them at my job :)
Zoë M.
Indianapolis, IN
My favorite pair of everyday lashes! They look so natural on and people don’t even think I’m wearing false lashes when i wear them!! They’re so affordable. I buy them all the time because they’re one of my favorites by far.
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
I am obessed with eyelure no 117 eye lashes they are light weight thin band and comfortable to wear they last a long time if properly cared for it is awesome the co me with a small tube of glue as well
Dantrell G.
I love love LOVE these lashes! Every single time I wear them, I get compliments. They're perfect & easy to apply. I also love the fact that it comes with 2 containers of lash glue. My only complaint is that the lash glue takes forever to become tacky! I usually set a timer to 2 minutes & blow the lash glue the entire 2 minutes in order to get it tacky. I find this to be too much work. But the lash itself is GORGEOUS!
Christina C.
Orlando, FL
These are my staple lashes, can’t travel anywhere without them. They’re so easy to apply and aren’t too over the top. perfect for every day wear.
Bree R.
Portage, IN
Very pretty and not too over done. Look simple and go on easily, didn't even have to cut them to size, fit perfectly! Definitely repurchasing!
Amanda T.
Richardson, TX
I buy these again and again for my clients!! Soft, full but not overly done, wispy lashes! Very flattering and open up the eyes
Alicia T.
Dover, PA
These lashes are more of a natural look to me. They're very cute and just for an every day look. A good buy.
emily k.
Lynchburg, VA
These are my favorite eyelashes! Super natural looking and stay on all day long! I love the glue that comes with them and they are great because they can be cleaned and reused!
Aliyah M.
Love these lashes! they are stunning! So affordable and good quality. The eyelash glue is good as well,keeps the lashes in place💕 I take one lash and cut them in two pieces and use it on both eyes as it looks more natural👌🏼Overall would recommend ❤️✨
Jenny G.
Louisburg
Eylure Ready To Wear Lash - 117 just wondering if anyone has had a problem with burning and watering eyes when wear these lashes and when using the glue that comes with them. They are beautiful lashes but my eye burn so bad when wear which is followed by watering eyes.