Eylure Party Perfect Gorgeous Evening Wear Lashes

by Eylure

Gorgeous evening wear lashes. Evening wear lashes for beautiful eyes after dark. Reusable and easy to apply.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eylure Party Perfect Gorgeous Evening Wear Lashes!
Product Highlights
“...expensive than the usual bit it is fine since they are prettier and so easy to apply ..i just wouldn't use their glue because honestly it sucks, that is the only product i did not like from them” in reviews
“These lashes are dramatic and beautiful! I love them. They stay on all night and are comfortable. I had to cut mine down a bit but I would recommend them to anyone looking for a little drama on the eyes.” in reviews
I'm not going to lie. I have beady little eyes. But when I apply these lashes, something happens. It's like my eyes open up and become larger than life. I get so many compliments. It also affects my iris color. I use these about once a week when I'm trolling for some D if you know what I mean. ;) 9 times out of 10, I'm successful. I only have these lashes to thank.
Gloucester , VA
I heard from my best friend these were really good , then I tried them myself and immediately fell in love . These are more natural looking and they go on pretty easily . Want that natural look ? Well then consider these beauties :)
East Elmhurst, NY
Love these eyelashes and for a normal person these are natural, however i prefer mine to be the same height as my natural eyelashes i use fake eyelashes just for volume and these are amazing. I just cut them with a pair of scissors and apply mascara over them. The price is really cheap.
I love these lashes because they are not heavy on my eyes... this brand has different lashes i have also tried...but i wouldn't buy them again there are other lashes i prefer now i do recommend others to buy them
I've always had great experiences with the eyelure range of false eyelashes. The quality is great for multiply uses and the glue that comes with it is great quality.
phoenix, AZ
i love this lashes! they look beautiful and so natural, the only con is that this particular ones are a bit more expensive than the usual bit it is fine since they are prettier and so easy to apply ..i just wouldn't use their glue because honestly it sucks, that is the only product i did not like from them
Burbank, CA
The lashes look really great once theyre on, the struggle for me is getting them on. Personally they feel a little uncomfortable to me too but thats just my personal opinion. Plenty of people I know are great when using these, I just seem to struggle. Good product though.
These are absolutely wonderful for natural, yet voluptuous looking lashes. The individual lashes are not too thick like some fake lashes and the length is just right. It is super easy to apply once you get the hang of it and they stay on with comfort and ease.
Lakefield, MN
These really are party perfect. The lash band isn't hard and hurts your eyes . They are a very comfortable lash to wear on your eyes where it be for a few minutes or hours.

Looking for your answer?