Eylure Naturals No.070

by Eylure

The Naturals No.070 lash is light & lovely with a fabulous, eye-opening flutter. An elegant natural lash for a sophisticated, pared down look. Handmade and reusable for up to 5 wears, every lash pack also comes with our latex free lash glue that is guaranteed to last up to 18 hours.

Do these actually stay on? I don’t mind the glue on but these would be such a time saver!
[product:eylure-pre-glued-lashes] What are [email protected] suggestions someone can give me about getting them on straight & eve?
Really curious about these. Its like a dream come true because im terrible with glue. Do they stay on well? Multiple use?
Start your review of Eylure Naturals No.070!
Sarah S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Eylure Naturals No.070 uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love these so much! I have quite a few pairs of different styles and I’ve never had any issues! They stay and are rewearable!! Even after glitter shadows!!
Kara O.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got these from Ulta but did not realize they were one use. Or are they? I guess I have to look that up somewhere.  Can I reuse with glue? The instructions mentioned none of this! Kind of a waste of money. But it was a fun trial run to see if I liked wearing false lashes. I did!!!
Lauren K.
McKinney, TX
These are great for when I am in a rush. They aren't my favorite strip of lashes, but they work as far as accuracy and time-saving. The pre-glued lashes mean that I don't have to apply glue, wait for the glue to dry, and then apply. The pre-glue means I never make a mess on my eyeshadow.
Vanessa C.
It's so easy to put these on since the band is very thin and since there preglued there is no need to wait for the eyelashes to get taky
Lisa H.
San Angelo, TX
I did not like these lashes too much when i tried them. They were decently priced but due to them being the pre-glued lashes they did not stick in place like my other lashes that i apply glue to. They are pretty easy to apply but I would not purchase these again.
Stacy A.
Scranton, PA
I absolutely love these I have a hard time getting lashes on and this makes it wayyyyy more easier for me to put them on would highly recommend 😍
Shayna J.
Washington , DC
So affordable and stylish, definitely better quality than most drug store lashes. The pre-glued lashes make it easier, definitely without the glue. Really good application. Repeat user of these lashes, they also last really long for multiple uses.
Marissa K.
Wichita, KS
These are amazing. I love the product and the glue is nice too. I love the variety of lashes provided. Very high quality
Erica B.
I don't care much for the pre-glued part I ordered it off line once as a try type thing and I won't be doing it again 👎🏼 could be good for beginners due to you don't need glue
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR
I like these eye lashes. They look natural but sexy! Great for going out on the weekend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Leila K.
Spring
il y a un an
Eylure Naturals No.070 What are [email protected] suggestions someone can give me about getting them on straight & eve?