Eylure Naturals No.031

by Eylure

Naturals No.031 lash will give you a little extra length & fullness for a natural look that still makes an impact. Handmade and reusable for up to 5 wears, every lash pack also comes with our latex free lash glue that is guaranteed to last up to 18 hours.

I use these as my everyday lashes and love how they go on so easy. Any one use these everyday have a recommendation for a more dramatic night or photo shoot lash?
Start your review of Eylure Naturals No.031!
Christian  H.
Sugar Hill, GA
Eylure Naturals No.031 uploaded by Christian  H.
I love these lashes! So many people swear they are “mine” when I tell them they are fake. Easy to apply And stay on all day. I reuse them for a long time until they wear out and need new pair.
Kimberly M.
Lithonia, GA
Eylure Naturals No.031 uploaded by Kimberly M.
Eylure Naturals No.031 uploaded by Kimberly M.
The lashes were pretty easy to apply. However, the lashes were very short for my eye so I had to apply them further over on my lid. Also the lash band is super thin. So I have to use my finger nail and tweezers to apply the lashes. The band is so thin it makes glue hard to apply. I didn't use the glue included.
Lisa K.
McMinnville
The eyelashes themselves are easy to apply and are very soft! They are middle to expensive in cost. I think they are just not as “natural” as described. They could be a little shorter. I’ll buy a different style next time.
April  P.
Love these lashes, add so much drama. The whole line is wonderful and the price is right for this product.
Erin E.
I don't wear lashes daily, usually just for special occasions. I've tried several brands/varieties and find that most are too think, heavy, or long for me. I have small/petite features so most lashes look too fake. These are a great, natural looking option! They add a little length and fullness without being over-the top. They were easy to apply and stayed on all night without issue. I would even consider these for daytime. Will 100% purchase again.
Bridget W.
Shoreview, MN
I loved these eyelashes! I buy them all the time now. Great value especially if you get the 3 pack. Application tools could be better, but you get the price you pay for. The lashes last a long time and I’ve even reused them before!
Taylor B.
Allen Park, MI
I absolutely love these, they are so natural looking and come with a little glue. They are honestly the easiest fake lashes I’ve ever applied and you can find them on Amazon for like $4!! Seriously cannot beat that.
Kaylin O.
Leadville, CO
I struggle with fake lashes, and I feel like these actually gave me a chance to be successful. 🤣 also, I really prefer a natural look, and these lashes do just that. I didn't use the glue that was included, but they stayed on great!
Heidi  K.
League City, TX
First of all eylure has since of the best eyelash glue, point blank period. It comes with a little bottle, the lashes themselves are perfect, high quality, exactly what I wanted to help my lashes look fuller and longer without being obvious they were fake.
Di T.
I was looking for a subtle lash and decided to purchase the Eylure Naturals No.031  at Target. They were much too subtle - almost as if i hadn't put them on at all, and the lash strip is so thin that the glue has no where to bond. I used the lash glue that was provided in the box and it dried white, not clear.