BY EYLURE #100 in False Lashes

Naturals No. 031 - Eylure's Naturals No. 031 are a loosely woven, compact lash with a soft, even finish. This set includes the adhesive and the best part they are reusable! - Naturals No. 031 see more...

• I use these as my everyday lashes and love how they go on so easy...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
MrsStacyMichelle B.
I like these it's just my preference is more of a full mink lash or a thicker band, it was hard to apply because it was so small. I will repeat to buy the brand just another style. If you don't wear lashes this is great.
Melissa R.
Los Angeles, CA
SUPER SUBTLE! Perfect to those who are new to fake lashes or wear minimal makeup. Not necessarily because they’re easy to apply but also because they look VERY NATURAL, don’t weigh your eyes down, and the band isn’t thick at all so you won’t be showing. People really think these are my natural lashes when I wear them. Save your lash extension money and just get these. U can add mascara to them to add more of a pop. I clean these everyday with makeup wipes and I get on average a FULL WEEK OF USES for $5!!! Not for people who love thick, full/dramatic lashes. These are tapered so they’re shorter than most lashes!
Kelsey💋 G.
Definitely my top pick for false eyelashes. Not only are they affordable but they are also extremely comfortable to wear for a long period of time. I've had eyelashes poke my eyes and fall off after an hour or so of wearing them. These ones have never done anything like that. They also look natural.
Izzy W.
austin texas
Very easy to apply. It comes with eyelash glue (with latex) and a tweezer type tool to help apply. These lashes are smaller on the inner corner and larger at the ends, very luscious. I would definitely recommend.
Renee D.
Lansing
These are very natural looking but just give u that extra umph great for any look! The band is comfortable and in my experience they stay on a very long time! Definitely recommend this brand! Amazing lashes for cheap you can't beat that
Sammi Z.
These lashes are really pretty, I got a triple pack from Ulta Beauty. It looks really natural and pretty but it was hard for me to apply these on because of the glue. These are really comfortable on my eyes though! I am looking forward to trying other Eylure lashes.
Olivia K.
I'm not one to usually wear falsies. I probably do once a month on a night out so comfort is a huge factor that I consider. These are the only lashes that have been able to stay on my eyes for the entire night. Not sure if it's a combination of the glue they provide or the lashes themselves but I love them! I can't even feel them when they're on and super easy to apply.
Selu A.
Atlanta
Okay but I’ve used better. I didn’t care for the length or the way the lashes were made. I have green eyes and these are a good value but not if you don’t like them. I won’t buy for myself again.
Karen L.
Bell gardens, CA
Definitely love these lashes because they’re the first that i didnt have to cut in order for them to fit my eyes plus they’re super comfortable, they come with the eyelash glue and the little tool to apply the lashes
Eryka H.
I love these natural lashes so much! They are very easy to apply and they aren’t irritating! They also look like your natural lashes and it’s not obvious that you are wearing them.
Tyler K.
Grayson, KY
I use these as my everyday lashes and love how they go on so easy. Any one use these everyday have a recommendation for a more dramatic night or photo shoot lash?