BY EYLURE

Naturals No. 031 - Eylure's Naturals No. 031 are a loosely woven, compact lash with a soft, even finish. This set includes the adhesive and the best part they are reusable! - Naturals No. 031 see more...

• I use these as my everyday lashes and love how they go on...1 Answers
Eylure Naturals No. 031
  • "These are the best eye lashes you can ever have. Target has them all the time and the lash line is easy to work with. By far, best eyelashes ever!!! " in 25 reviews
  • "Love these lashes, add so much drama. The whole line is wonderful and the price is right for this product." in 8 reviews
  • "I really like these because they're so natural looking like they claim. I don't typically wear lashes all the time, usually on special occasions so I'm. It comfortable wearing the ones that are really glam. These are perfect for me. They are also easy to put on and come with glue which is handy because I don't wear them enough to keep my own on my vanity. " in 7 reviews
Heather W.
Alabaster
I have trichotillomania so I don’t have many lashes. These lashes look natural and make me feel beautiful. They are the perfect size for my eye so I do not have to cut them. I can wear them for about 4-5 days. I really do not like the glue though. I use Kiss Strip Lash Adhesive with aloe instead. Kiss Strip Lash Adhesive with Aloe, Clear, .25 oz
MrsStacyMichelle B.
I like these it's just my preference is more of a full mink lash or a thicker band, it was hard to apply because it was so small. I will repeat to buy the brand just another style. If you don't wear lashes this is great.
Hayley E.
Love these lashes!!!! They are perfect in every way possible. The lashes look real on my eyes and I get so many compliments when I wear them! Love love love them!!! The are inexpensive and totally worth every penny!
Olivia K.
I'm not one to usually wear falsies. I probably do once a month on a night out so comfort is a huge factor that I consider. These are the only lashes that have been able to stay on my eyes for the entire night. Not sure if it's a combination of the glue they provide or the lashes themselves but I love them! I can't even feel them when they're on and super easy to apply.
Sammi Z.
These lashes are really pretty, I got a triple pack from Ulta Beauty. It looks really natural and pretty but it was hard for me to apply these on because of the glue. These are really comfortable on my eyes though! I am looking forward to trying other Eylure lashes.
Renee D.
Lansing
These are very natural looking but just give u that extra umph great for any look! The band is comfortable and in my experience they stay on a very long time! Definitely recommend this brand! Amazing lashes for cheap you can't beat that
Melissa R.
Los Angeles, CA
SUPER SUBTLE! Perfect to those who are new to fake lashes or wear minimal makeup. Not necessarily because they’re easy to apply but also because they look VERY NATURAL, don’t weigh your eyes down, and the band isn’t thick at all so you won’t be showing. People really think these are my natural lashes when I wear them. Save your lash extension money and just get these. U can add mascara to them to add more of a pop. I clean these everyday with makeup wipes and I get on average a FULL WEEK OF USES for $5!!! Not for people who love thick, full/dramatic lashes. These are tapered so they’re shorter than most lashes!
Marisela R.
For a daytime wear and something simple these lashes are great! I love this brand! They have such beautiful lashes! They also provide the glue, which I love !!! Gets tacky quick, becomes clear, and is really just hassle free. They sometimes even provide the tool to help you apply the lashes. For $5-$10 you can get everything you need. It's just great!
Claire L.
I love these eyelashes! Super natural looking but add tons of length and fringe. I always skip mascara when I wear these because they look so good without it, but add a few coats and your eyes will really pop. Great product and the glue helps them stick well with minimal mess.
Dae L.
Atlanta, GA
Some of my favorite lashes. They look so natural and great for everyday. They are easy to apply and the lash band is thin so that is a plus for me. I am a repeat user. Out of all drugstore lashes, I love their packaging. I would purchase again. They are my other faces.
Tyler K.
Rush, KY
I use these as my everyday lashes and love how they go on so easy. Any one use these everyday have a recommendation for a more dramatic night or photo shoot lash?