BY EYLURE

Naturals No. 031 - Eylure's Naturals No. 031 are a loosely woven, compact lash with a soft, even finish. This set includes the adhesive and the best part they are reusable! - Naturals No. 031 see more...

• I use these as my everyday lashes and love how they go on...1 Answers
Eylure Naturals No. 031
  • "These are the best eye lashes you can ever have. Target has them all the time and the lash line is easy to work with. By far, best eyelashes ever!!! " in 25 reviews
  • "Love these lashes, add so much drama. The whole line is wonderful and the price is right for this product." in 8 reviews
  • "I really like these because they're so natural looking like they claim. I don't typically wear lashes all the time, usually on special occasions so I'm. It comfortable wearing the ones that are really glam. These are perfect for me. They are also easy to put on and come with glue which is handy because I don't wear them enough to keep my own on my vanity. " in 7 reviews
Kate D.
Palm Coast, FL
Eyelure is my favorite brand of falsies to go to. They’re great for everyday wear or to pump up your look. The glue is easy to use, and lasts all day. While these are cheap, I’ve tried cheaper that just end up looking plastic. These blend very well while not looking fake.
Emily S.
I would recommend these to anyone afraid of false lashes. When I tried them, fake lashes were not in my comfort zone but these look so natural with exactly the amount volume I was hoping for. I have continued to stay loyal to this brand as a result.
MrsStacyMichelle B.
I like these it's just my preference is more of a full mink lash or a thicker band, it was hard to apply because it was so small. I will repeat to buy the brand just another style. If you don't wear lashes this is great.
Heather W.
Alabaster, AL
I have trichotillomania so I don’t have many lashes. These lashes look natural and make me feel beautiful. They are the perfect size for my eye so I do not have to cut them. I can wear them for about 4-5 days. I really do not like the glue though. I use Kiss Strip Lash Adhesive with aloe instead. Kiss Strip Lash Adhesive with Aloe, Clear, .25 oz
Hayley E.
Morgantown, WV
Love these lashes!!!! They are perfect in every way possible. The lashes look real on my eyes and I get so many compliments when I wear them! Love love love them!!! The are inexpensive and totally worth every penny!
Olivia K.
New York , NY
I'm not one to usually wear falsies. I probably do once a month on a night out so comfort is a huge factor that I consider. These are the only lashes that have been able to stay on my eyes for the entire night. Not sure if it's a combination of the glue they provide or the lashes themselves but I love them! I can't even feel them when they're on and super easy to apply.
Sammi Z.
These lashes are really pretty, I got a triple pack from Ulta Beauty. It looks really natural and pretty but it was hard for me to apply these on because of the glue. These are really comfortable on my eyes though! I am looking forward to trying other Eylure lashes.
Renee D.
Lansing
These are very natural looking but just give u that extra umph great for any look! The band is comfortable and in my experience they stay on a very long time! Definitely recommend this brand! Amazing lashes for cheap you can't beat that
Jackie B.
San Jose
Never tried this brand before, but they're pretty good! These particular lashes are a little *too* natural for me, but the quality is pretty decent, and you even get a practice lash. Highly recommend if you want something subtle.
Melissa R.
Pasadena, CA
SUPER SUBTLE! Perfect to those who are new to fake lashes or wear minimal makeup. Not necessarily because they’re easy to apply but also because they look VERY NATURAL, don’t weigh your eyes down, and the band isn’t thick at all so you won’t be showing. People really think these are my natural lashes when I wear them. Save your lash extension money and just get these. U can add mascara to them to add more of a pop. I clean these everyday with makeup wipes and I get on average a FULL WEEK OF USES for $5!!! Not for people who love thick, full/dramatic lashes. These are tapered so they’re shorter than most lashes!
Tyler K.
Rush, KY
I use these as my everyday lashes and love how they go on so easy. Any one use these everyday have a recommendation for a more dramatic night or photo shoot lash?