Eylure Naturalites Super Full Volumateur Lashes uploaded by 🌴🍃🌿🌊Made i.

BY EYLURE

Eylure Naturalites strip lashes enhance the natural beauty of your eyes. Suitable for all eye shapes, they are ideal for regular wear or a special occasion. Application and care instructions enclosed. see more...

Eylure Naturalites Super Full Volumateur Lashes
  • "Eyelure is definitely my favorite brand of lashes right now, I always pick them up when I go to Target. They have options for glam and natural looks and always last me more than one use. They are easy to apply and usually include an applicator. Love love love these. " in 4 reviews
  • "Gorgeous and beautiful, and super long lasting. I got so much wear out of these lashes and the price was great too" in 3 reviews
Amanda C.
Willimantic, CT
I’m a huge fan of these as somebody who is new to lashes! They were really easy to put on and I could easily cover the band with some black eyeliner. Also they don’t look too dramatic so I can wear them on a more day to day basis!
Gabriela H.
San Marcos , TX
Great lashes! Love how they don't poke like most lashes. Good value price. Some of the greatest lashes I've tried. Packaging was good. Easy to use and apply just fit to your lid. I would definitely recommend it!
Zoe M.
Corona, CA
I love Eyelure lashes mainly because they have a full band that makes it easier to apply. They are a good value at only 4.99 at Target or Ulta. They also come in many different styles. I recommend these.
McKenzie N.
Tempe, AZ
Every brand of eyelure lashes I've used are amazing, I use duo lash glue and they stay on perfectly. They give a lot of volume which I love and need. They're overall an affordable lash brand that I love.
Alexandria F.
South El Monte, CA
These are my favorite lashes!!! I get three pairs every chance I get. There so full and look so beautiful and natural on my eyes. I love them so much I wear them every day
Whitley C.
Indianapolis, IN
Kayla J.
Chelmsford, MA
I tried these because they were buy one get one free at Ulta. I really did NOT like these. The band was too thick for my liking, making them harder to go on. When I got them on they did stay on pretty well. When on, they really do not look natural because there is no definition to the lashes, just straight one row across. If you want that kinda of look you might like them. They weren't bad for the price, but not for me.
Genevieve C.
Charlotte , NC
I really like these lashes, however, the lash band is terrible. You can see it very obviously, so it's not great if you are going for a natural look. You'll definitely have to add some eyeliner to cover it.
Katianna M.
Harrison, OH
Looooove these lashes! It's such a quality brand for being a "drugstore" brand! Highly recommend, they stay on well, look nice & keep well for so many uses!
Nice lashes for normal wear . Not too heavy great for the price . Would recommend especially for beginners. Very easy to apply . Have purchased many times.