BY EYLURE

-These false lashes make the eyes sensual & truly draw attention -Angled lashes create a smooth vintage style finish -Boosts the natural beauty of the eyes -Suitable for all eye shapes -Perfect for regular wear or on special occasions -Convenient to... see more...

Lisa M.
stirling
These are my favourite lashes to wear on a night out and buy them at least twice a month! They can be cleaner and reused and a definitely worth the money ! Would recommend the product to others as it is an affordable and great product
Lauren M.
I wore this style 101 for YEARS, loved them. Once you wear them once they become so easy to apply, really long lasting & good value in the 3 pack. However they aren’t super glam, I’d wear them for day use.
Charlotte K.
Fakenham
Not sure if these are the exact ones I tried, but same brand. I’m still very new to fake eyelashes so some people may love these but I find the band too thick and too rigid in order to apply. I can’t bend them enough to stick down without the other side flicking up! Maybe more practice is needed...
Yvonne O.
Colindale , London
I have really curly natural eyelashes but would love to try on false ones for a change. Am not too sure if my curly eyelashes can hold up with the false ones once inserted. Advice needed

Amazon