Eylure Naturalites Double Layered False Eyelashes - 202 uploaded by Tilly sophie paige B.Eylure Naturalites Double Layered False Eyelashes - 202 uploaded by Dionne B.

BY EYLURE

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Double layer gives consistent length across the lash line, A turbo version of the 101. Created for lash lovers who used to put on 2-3 single strips at once! Note: Lash Glue and application and care instructions included in all packs. Please make sure you remove the lash from the tray by grabbing it in the middle and gently pulling it off the tray. Do not pull it from the sides as that can deform the lash band and the hair! Includes applicator. 1) Lift the lashes from the tray with tweezers, applicator or your fingers (if they are glued across the lash, then ease them away from the half-moon using your thumbs in a downward motion. Color: Black. see more...

Naomi J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not much of a fan to be honest. It didn't work well with my eye shape, but that could be because I'm not used to putting on lashes by myself or fixing them for my eyes. That might be a me problem, but I wouldn't recommend to anyone just starting out.
Peyton S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pretty, a little hard to put on at first but when you get use to it it works well. I'd suggest different glue than what it comes with and cutting it down before applying any glue. They are a little too long for my eye. I would also suggest cutting the band from the outside of the eye, not the inner.
Hannah E.
Fountaintown, IN
Very nice full lashes. If you love big voluminous lashes you'll love these! Apply nicely and you don't even need eye liner cause the band is thick and black. Wouldn't suggest these if it's your first time to use lashes they can be a little tricky to apply.
Amanda S.
Susanville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are beautiful but aren't the lash for me. I think they would look amazing on hooded eyes. Or someone who wants to make their eye look rounder. They are nice study lashes and the band isn't awful to wear.
Andrea M.
Manhattan, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
They don't feel natural but they look it. The strip is somewhat stiff, making hard to curve into your eyelash line shape the first time. I've bought these several times in a row - cheap, dependable, and that sturdy strip ensures multiple wears.
Christel M.
Aurora, CO
I love how dramatic and whispie these lashes are! I buy mine at Ulta and they are so affordable! I also re-use mine more than once if I can. I have brown eyes and they make my makeup look POP! There are also comfortable on the eyes. I got my sister buying these now as well!
Jennifer L.
Burlington , Ky
Super dramatic but absolutely amazing. They take my makeup look to another level! I love how full these make my lashes! I got this a Kohls, on sale actually. Would definitely buy again and recommend to anyone who wants some fun lashes!
Courtney M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my favorite Lashes. They complete your look in a fabulous way. I get 10 good wears out of these lashes. Very easy to apply, I love how it's curved a little bit. I would definitely recommend these lashes.
Jacquie P.
Dumfries, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes are absolutely gorgeous for a fun night out!! I wore them in New Years and received so many compliments. They are very full and really make the eye pop!
Olivia W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes are very affordable and cute! Last summer I needed some quick lashes and I am so glad that I picked these up! They came with lashes, glue, and an applicator! I got many uses out of these lashes! I highly recommend these!