Eylure Naturalites Double Layered False Eyelashes - 202 uploaded by Rechell D.Eylure Naturalites Double Layered False Eyelashes - 202 uploaded by Dionne B.Eylure Naturalites Double Layered False Eyelashes - 202 uploaded by Tilly sophie paige B.

BY EYLURE

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Double layer gives consistent length across the lash line, A turbo version of the 101. Created for lash lovers who used to put on 2-3 single strips at once! Note: Lash Glue and application and care instructions included in all packs. Please make sure you remove the lash from the tray by grabbing it in the middle and gently pulling it off the tray. Do not pull it from the sides as that can deform the lash band and the hair! Includes applicator. 1) Lift the lashes from the tray with tweezers, applicator or your fingers (if they are glued across the lash, then ease them away from the half-moon using your thumbs in a downward motion. Color: Black. see more...

Eylure Naturalites Double Layered False Eyelashes - 202
  • "I love these eyelashes for events in the evening, like when i go clubbing because they look so dramatic. The band is small so it easily blends in and doesn't look like you have eyelashes on. I love how they make my eyes look big. Would recommend for evening wear because of how dramatic they are." in 21 reviews
  • "These are my favorite dramatic lashes I love how full and fluffy they are. The lash band is thick enough for easy application and blends well with my liner. I always get compliments when I have them on and would recommend them to a friend. I also love the applicator that comes with these lashes." in 7 reviews
  • "These are my favorite little "fluffy" lashes. I rock these whenever I want to look extra glammed up! I got so many compliments with these on. They're also pretty comfortable to which is a big deal to me because I hate uncomfortable lashes. All in all a great buy. " in 6 reviews
Britain M.
Love! Adore! Obsessed! I wear these for my everyday looks throughout the week with more natural looks and pop them on in the weekend to make a Smokey eye look intensify. So soft and lightweight. [product:eylure-eylure-naturalites-double-layered-false-eyelashes---202] never fails
Naomi J.
Not much of a fan to be honest. It didn't work well with my eye shape, but that could be because I'm not used to putting on lashes by myself or fixing them for my eyes. That might be a me problem, but I wouldn't recommend to anyone just starting out.
Morgan R.
Russellville
I'm definitely a thick full lash kinda girl and these are great, they aren't too heavy for my eyes and give me lots of drama and great for my babydoll looks. The price isn't bad at all and can be found anywear!
Rechell D.
Milpitas , CA
I love how full the lashes are. It also has a lot of volume. I’ve used Eylure EYLURE NATURALITES DOUBLE LAYERED FALSE EYELASHES - 202 multiple times. I did buy it at ulta. And although it is a little more expensive I still have the ability to use it for more than 4 months just buy maintaining it and as well was cleaning it after every use and placing it back in its case.
Peyton S.
Very pretty, a little hard to put on at first but when you get use to it it works well. I'd suggest different glue than what it comes with and cutting it down before applying any glue. They are a little too long for my eye. I would also suggest cutting the band from the outside of the eye, not the inner.
Hannah E.
Fountaintown, IN
Very nice full lashes. If you love big voluminous lashes you'll love these! Apply nicely and you don't even need eye liner cause the band is thick and black. Wouldn't suggest these if it's your first time to use lashes they can be a little tricky to apply.
Amanda S.
Susanville, CA
These are beautiful but aren't the lash for me. I think they would look amazing on hooded eyes. Or someone who wants to make their eye look rounder. They are nice study lashes and the band isn't awful to wear.
Andrea M.
Manhattan, KS
They don't feel natural but they look it. The strip is somewhat stiff, making hard to curve into your eyelash line shape the first time. I've bought these several times in a row - cheap, dependable, and that sturdy strip ensures multiple wears.
Christel M.
Aurora, CO
I love how dramatic and whispie these lashes are! I buy mine at Ulta and they are so affordable! I also re-use mine more than once if I can. I have brown eyes and they make my makeup look POP! There are also comfortable on the eyes. I got my sister buying these now as well!
Jacquie P.
Dumfries, VA
These lashes are absolutely gorgeous for a fun night out!! I wore them in New Years and received so many compliments. They are very full and really make the eye pop!