BY EYLURE

Eylure false eyelashes at Kohl's - Shop the full line of women's beauty products, including these Eylure Naturalites 202 Double Lashes False Eyelashes, at Kohl's. see more...

Eylure Naturalites 202 Double Lashes False Eyelashes
  • "Love! Nice full lashes. Go on easy and you can always rely on them. I always try different brands and end up going back to them." in 4 reviews
Krystle V.
Broken Arrow, OK
Very pretty lashes but a little heavy for the eyes. I did love the result of the lashes with my finished makeup look though! They are fun to try and to have a few pairs on hand but I only wear these when I go out since they are pricier than Ardell lashes.
Aaliyah B.
Yuma, AZ
These lashes are so pretty and they are so comfy and lightweight. They look so nice a natural but they do add a good amount of thickness and length and they make my eyes look more awake and bigger overall.
Stephanie V.
Fort Worth
Eyelashes are a girls bestfriend like honestly! Eyelure has good eyelashes and thick band wich is good and you can reuse the eyelashes if you take care of them well
member-562cb2a0c
Omg these lashes are amazing !!! I'm so obsesses it make your eye makeup pop, I can compared them to my ardell lashes they are very inexpensive, with a good glue will last all day and you can re used them .
Galilea H.
They're easy to apply. They're not too heavy and it's more for people who are first starting to use eyelashes and affordable
Thalia G.
Las Vegas, NV
Love these lashes ! I can dress them down or I can dress them up . All depends on my mood
Abi
So easy to apply, and the glue that comes with eyelure lashes is surprisingly good. I wore them on a night out and they're somewhere in between a natural and a really dramatic look, which is exactly what I want in false lashes! I rarely reuse lashes as I find they tend to clump a bit and I'm afraid of pulling out my natural eyelashes but I did wear these a second time as they held up really well.
Tara P.
These are great and I have been using this brand for years! This particular style is great for nights out as they are full. I think they are quite easy to apply. The glue that it comes with is great (I put two layers of glue on) great value for money as I often buy them on offer in boots/ Superdrug. Massive fan and will continue buying!
Ulfatt B.
Darnall, Sheffield
Eyelure is a nice cheap and cheerful brand for lashes. They're good for everyday wear and can be used about 3 times maximum. Good value gor money but do not look as good as some of the other lash brands
Thea M.
Surrey , BC
I fell in love with this product and I would suggest it to all my makeup loving friends because I honestly think everyone should have this in their makeup bag! 😍 I plan on sticking up on this product right away 💗