Eylure Naturalites 145 Intense False Eyelashes uploaded by Jessica G.

BY EYLURE

Eylure false eyelashes at Kohl's - Shop the full line of women's beauty products, including these Eylure Naturalites 145 Intense False Eyelashes, at Kohl's. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Lygia O.
Eyelure is comparable to ardell i do find that eyelure does have better lash choices
Destiny W.
Yulee , FL
So beautiful!! Gives you full lashes but not too over the top, beautiful and more subtle and natural
Matt N Julia T.
Chesapeake, VA
A lot of people hate fake eyelashes....But I love them... they make my eyes pop out...
Jsnjsj k.
Hjwhja
Love tbis lashes so easy to put on. And the are easy to clean. And are every thin. 😍😍
Kayla D.
Garden City, KS
These lashes are very beautiful on but they are very heavy and a little more difficult to apply, but for the most part they give you a good intense eye look and they are a little more long lasting
Jessica V.
I love eylure false eyelashes! I bought mines from ulta, they are pretty affordable. You can find these in packs as well for about $10 I believe. They are really good quality and you can just clean them up and reuse them if you want to, I would highly recommend these!
samantha l.
Vacaville, CA
I wear these lashes when I feel like being a drag queen. I love these because they are so dramatic and they compliment my make up so good! The intense volume really makes my green eyes pop. They last all day and all night, even after a few drinks are sweaty dances!
Deisi D.
Sanford, NC
yes i bought this one day at kmart i wore them for new year everybody was asking if there wear my really eyelashes they look so natural
Caroline P.
Birmingham, AL
I absolutely adore these lashes! I keep getting so many compliments on them and how natural they look, but how much of a difference they make. If you want some false lashes for every day use, I would choose these. They're also great for events and nights out too.
Amy T.
Worcester , Worcestershire
Hey guys ⭐️💋these are my all time favourite lashes⭐️💋I use the daily ⭐️💋I definitely recommend these to anyone who loves lashes⭐️💋they are also reusable⭐️💋the packaging is secure⭐️💋I will buy again⭐️💋
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Do these look natural or more fake?