Eylure Naturalites 145 Intense False Eyelashes uploaded by Jessica G.

BY EYLURE

Eylure false eyelashes at Kohl's - Shop the full line of women's beauty products, including these Eylure Naturalites 145 Intense False Eyelashes, at Kohl's. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Kim C.
San Jose, CA
These are my go-to lashes! I wear these everyday and I reuse them constantly. I get a lot of compliments when I wear these! These come individually or in a set of 3! I usually buy the set of 3 since I wear these so often! Totally recommend these lashes! They are amazing!
Jessie B.
Bowling green, KY
These lashes were very nice and very easy to use. However, I could feel them on my eyes all day. But I could have just not put them on correctly.
Liz G.
Laredo
Beautiful lashes easy to apply give such a dramatic effect to your look i reccomend these even tho they are a bit expensive but worth it
Amanda C.
Cottage Grove, MN
The look of the lashes was beautiful. The band was too thick to wear them comfortably. I also am not a fan of the glue.
Evelyn O.
These lashes are so BOMB !!! amazing quality and can be worn many times with proper cleaning and cars after every used
Isabella D.
Nice flutter, perfect amount of drama. Love them. Perfect for nighttime makeup, high quality and never let me down.
Destiny W.
Yulee , FL
So beautiful!! Gives you full lashes but not too over the top, beautiful and more subtle and natural
Rosio O.
Van Nuys, CA
Honestly this lashes are expensive and the band is so hard. And most of the time you will get bad batches and they will only last one try. And they are so hard to put on.
Lygia O.
Eyelure is comparable to ardell i do find that eyelure does have better lash choices
Jsnjsj k.
Hjwhja
Love tbis lashes so easy to put on. And the are easy to clean. And are every thin. 😍😍
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Do these look natural or more fake?