Eylure Naturalites 145 Intense False Eyelashes uploaded by Jessica G.Eylure Naturalites 145 Intense False Eyelashes uploaded by Sian A.

BY EYLURE

Eylure false eyelashes at Kohl's - Shop the full line of women's beauty products, including these Eylure Naturalites 145 Intense False Eyelashes, at Kohl's. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
samantha l.
vacaville , CA
I wear these lashes when I feel like being a drag queen. I love these because they are so dramatic and they compliment my make up so good! The intense volume really makes my green eyes pop. They last all day and all night, even after a few drinks are sweaty dances!
Kristina Q.
Monmouth, OR
145 is one of my fave number out of this line of lashes. They are so full and pretty. I always get compliments when I where them. I bought them at Kmart. And they seem to be the only ones who carry this number.
DORA R.
My worst experience, i love the lashes, material, price, looks natural, the thing its... i am pretty sure that something was wrong with the glue that I used because , after 4 times using them i lost my own lashes, it takes time to grown you know, and i was afraid to use falsies so ... my worst days
Kayla D.
Garden City, KS
These lashes are very beautiful on but they are very heavy and a little more difficult to apply, but for the most part they give you a good intense eye look and they are a little more long lasting
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
These lashes are definitely my first choice and especially for when I'm doing bridal makeup! Also, I'm wearing these lashes in my profile picture. Every single time I wear them - I get stopped and complimented on my eyes. They're super quick to put on and the adhesive that comes with them is the strongest I've ever used.
Solmayra L.
Portland, OR
these lashes are EVERYTHING. they make every eye look intense and beautiful and dramatic. i definitely would wear these if i am doing a full glam face.
Jessie B.
Bowling green , KY
These lashes were very nice and very easy to use. However, I could feel them on my eyes all day. But I could have just not put them on correctly.
Liz G.
Laredo
Beautiful lashes easy to apply give such a dramatic effect to your look i reccomend these even tho they are a bit expensive but worth it
Deisi D.
Sanford, NC
yes i bought this one day at kmart i wore them for new year everybody was asking if there wear my really eyelashes they look so natural
Layne L.
Stephenville, TX
Purchased for my wedding and received so many compliments! They gave me the dramatic look without looking too gaudy or fake.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Do these look natural or more fake?