Eylure Naturalites 145 Intense False Eyelashes uploaded by Jessica G.Eylure Naturalites 145 Intense False Eyelashes uploaded by Sian A.

BY EYLURE

Eylure false eyelashes at Kohl's - Shop the full line of women's beauty products, including these Eylure Naturalites 145 Intense False Eyelashes, at Kohl's. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Hattie S.
Pottstown, PA
While they may feel a bit flimsy, the ability to flex to the lash line makes these lashes grip all day and not move at all. They are easy to apply, and look natural. I initially bought these for use on Halloween, but will be wearing them as part of my every day makeup!
Caroline P.
Birmingham, AL
I absolutely adore these lashes! I keep getting so many compliments on them and how natural they look, but how much of a difference they make. If you want some false lashes for every day use, I would choose these. They're also great for events and nights out too.
Josephine a.
Dallas, TX
My favorite false mink lashes once i was introduced i fell in love with the quality of lash they had . Pricing is not to bad you can wear them a good 4x before washing them and re using they do not fall apart when cleaned either! for a sexy pop of lashes these are my go too
Jessica T.
San Antonio, TX
I've recently purchased these and instantly fell in love with them! They are super easy to apply and soo comfortable while on. I will definitely be buying some more
Inez J.
I love this line of eyelashes they are to my go-to I will drive out of the way to go and get my lashes because they don't sell them anywhere by me. They go on beautifully and the only problem that I have with them is if you don't use certain I glue with certain Styles you could tend to see the glue a little bit so I tend to use the black glue when I'm putting on some of these lashes but they look beautiful I always get compliments every time I wear my lashes
Rosio O.
Van Nuys, CA
Honestly this lashes are expensive and the band is so hard. And most of the time you will get bad batches and they will only last one try. And they are so hard to put on.
Jenny V.
Dixon, CA
i have maybe 16 pairs of these lashes in my personal makeup and i absolutley love them they're my go to lashes. natural easy to apply and sleek i would recommend to anyone.
Jessica V.
I love eylure false eyelashes! I bought mines from ulta, they are pretty affordable. You can find these in packs as well for about $10 I believe. They are really good quality and you can just clean them up and reuse them if you want to, I would highly recommend these!
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
Eylure is my all time favorite lash brand. They are the best reusable lashes ever. Don't bother spending $12 on a pair from Sephora. Get eylure at Walmart for $5-8 a pair. They have the most gorgeous lashes, the sturdiest bands and the best prices
Kim C.
San Jose, CA
These are my go-to lashes! I wear these everyday and I reuse them constantly. I get a lot of compliments when I wear these! These come individually or in a set of 3! I usually buy the set of 3 since I wear these so often! Totally recommend these lashes! They are amazing!
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Do these look natural or more fake?