Eylure Naturalites 145 Intense False Eyelashes uploaded by Sian A.Eylure Naturalites 145 Intense False Eyelashes uploaded by Jessica G.

BY EYLURE

Eylure false eyelashes at Kohl's - Shop the full line of women's beauty products, including these Eylure Naturalites 145 Intense False Eyelashes, at Kohl's. see more...

Eylure Naturalites 145 Intense False Eyelashes
  • "Love tbis lashes so easy to put on. And the are easy to clean. And are every thin. 😍😍" in 16 reviews
  • "You can't go wrong with these lashes when you want a dramatic look. They're lightweight for having such an impact. " in 7 reviews
  • "these lashes are AMAZING!! they are very fluffy and wispy on the eyes so i would recommend these lashes for those who love an intense lash. they are extremely comfortable to wear and are priced at an affordable rate. i would totally recommend these lashes " in 4 reviews
Caroline P.
Birmingham , AL
I absolutely adore these lashes! I keep getting so many compliments on them and how natural they look, but how much of a difference they make. If you want some false lashes for every day use, I would choose these. They're also great for events and nights out too.
Hattie S.
Pottstown, PA
While they may feel a bit flimsy, the ability to flex to the lash line makes these lashes grip all day and not move at all. They are easy to apply, and look natural. I initially bought these for use on Halloween, but will be wearing them as part of my every day makeup!
Jessica T.
San Antonio, TX
I've recently purchased these and instantly fell in love with them! They are super easy to apply and soo comfortable while on. I will definitely be buying some more
Inez J.
I love this line of eyelashes they are to my go-to I will drive out of the way to go and get my lashes because they don't sell them anywhere by me. They go on beautifully and the only problem that I have with them is if you don't use certain I glue with certain Styles you could tend to see the glue a little bit so I tend to use the black glue when I'm putting on some of these lashes but they look beautiful I always get compliments every time I wear my lashes
Rosio O.
Van Nuys, CA
Honestly this lashes are expensive and the band is so hard. And most of the time you will get bad batches and they will only last one try. And they are so hard to put on.
Jenny V.
Dixon, CA
i have maybe 16 pairs of these lashes in my personal makeup and i absolutley love them they're my go to lashes. natural easy to apply and sleek i would recommend to anyone.
Jessica V.
I love eylure false eyelashes! I bought mines from ulta, they are pretty affordable. You can find these in packs as well for about $10 I believe. They are really good quality and you can just clean them up and reuse them if you want to, I would highly recommend these!
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
Eylure is my all time favorite lash brand. They are the best reusable lashes ever. Don't bother spending $12 on a pair from Sephora. Get eylure at Walmart for $5-8 a pair. They have the most gorgeous lashes, the sturdiest bands and the best prices
Kim C.
San Jose, CA
These are my go-to lashes! I wear these everyday and I reuse them constantly. I get a lot of compliments when I wear these! These come individually or in a set of 3! I usually buy the set of 3 since I wear these so often! Totally recommend these lashes! They are amazing!
samantha l.
rohnert park , CA
I wear these lashes when I feel like being a drag queen. I love these because they are so dramatic and they compliment my make up so good! The intense volume really makes my green eyes pop. They last all day and all night, even after a few drinks are sweaty dances!
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Do these look natural or more fake?