BY EYLURE

Eylure false eyelashes at Kohl's - Shop the full line of women's beauty products, including these Eylure Naturalites 080 Super Full False Eyelashes, at Kohl's. see more...

• Do these look natural or really fake?1 Answers
  • I spend money on lashes and they turn out looking super fake. Do ...2 Answers
Eylure Naturalites 080 Super Full False Eyelashes
  • "in my opinion these are the best false lashes! they are cheap and they get the job done. i've been using these since i was a sophomore in high school. they are relatively easy to apply and last all night " in 14 reviews
Brittany D.
These lashes were very pretty but did not provide the fullness I was really looking for. They were too thin and didn't look much different compared to my natural eyelashes. I think I only paid about $6 for the two pairs of lashes and a small tube of adhesive but I don't think I'll be purchasing again seeing as the other pair has sat untouched this entire last year.
Silvia P.
Niles, IL
These are super lightweight! It doesn't even feel like you're wearing anything - they're not bothersome at all which is great. I recommend during the eyelure lash glue with these or just with any lashes - it's great!
Valerie D.
South Bend, IN
I really like these lashes. They are simple to use and for my eye shape I don't really have to trim them. They aren't too dramatic so they could be an "every day lash" if I had the patience. They're not too expensive and they wear really well throughout the day or the event you are going to.
Rosibel O.
Hawthorne, CA
I have very light short eyelashes. These natural lashes are the best for my eyes without looking overly done. Put them on and go or add a layer of mascara to blen in more and add some glam to your eyes.
Easy to apply and if your careful enough easy to clean and use again.
Maya J.
Perfect for everyday, night's out, or special occasions! I love how eye to apply and long lasting these lashes are with proper up keep. The lash strip is very thin and blends seamlessly with the user's lash line. I highly recommend for first time lash users.
Nicole M.
I stumbled across this product in a Beauty Box. Surprisingly I had never used false lashes before. These look very natural and do not feel like you have a lot on. They are lightweight and off easily for me.
Lily S.
Columbus, OH
Meagan C.
Atlanta, GA
These are great lashes. They look very natural and blend well with your real eyelashes. I use with Duo adhesive and they last for a long time. The price is great for what you get and they are reusable if you wash them correctly. I would recommend.
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love it so soft and natural but hold! Easy to apply and the band is soft enough where it doesn't irritate the eye. I love this product! The packaging is super cute too, I would buy again!
Alison M.
Lafayette, AL
I love these false lashes! I love the natural look when using falsies, and these look absolutely perfect for a casual look! The packaging was very easy to access the product. I would definitely recommend these lashes to anyone (even beginners like me who first tried falsies about a week ago) I'm very happy with this product.
Halley S.
Waukesha, WI
I spend money on lashes and they turn out looking super fake. Do these look more natural? Looking for the kind without white on the strip. I'd love to try these to see!
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Do these look natural or really fake?