Eylure
Magnetic Lashes - Opulent Accent

Eylure Magnetic Lashes - Opulent Accent

by Eylure

The Luxe Magnetic Opulent accent is a mink effect, naturally criss-crossed ? length lash with a feathery finish. This fabulous collection of lashes is perfect for a luxury look. With an applicator and compact to keep your lashes safe, get the perfect lash look in an instant without any glue! Simply click them on and you'll go from desk to dance floor seamlessly! With up to 15 wears, slide them off when done and store in your compact so you can wear them again (and again!)

Are these better than Ardell magnetic lashes?
I really struggle with lashes so when magnetic ones became available I’m intrigued do they really work and are they easy to applyEylure Magnetic Lashes - Opulent Accent?
What’s the easiest way to apply these, I accidentally bought these and have no clue how to get them on 🤣?
Start your review of Eylure Magnetic Lashes - Opulent Accent!
How would you rate this product?
Mandy W.
Kansas City, MO
I’m a big fan of magnetic lashes. They are so much easier to put on. No waiting for glue to dry! I really like these in particular!
ANGE M.
Bismarck, ND
Eylure Magnetic Lashes - Opulent Accent uploaded by ANGE M.
Eylure Magnetic Lashes - Opulent Accent uploaded by ANGE M.
Doesn’t work!! I wasted my money !! don't buy it. They are very false, maybe they are used for a party where you wear a lot of makeup.
Lakeisha F.
Harlem, GA
I couldn’t get them to stick. But it could have been user error. The lashes were beautiful but just couldn’t get it to work.
Kori G.
Wanted to love these, but alas the magnets weren't strong enough to adhere to my lashes. I ended up taking them off and using lash glue. The lashes themselves are beautiful though, so definitely not a waste! Just not the way I intended to use them.
Giselle H.
Ontario, CA
I love eylure lashes. Usually I get them at Ulta. They are pretty light weight. Comparable to the Ardel brand. They won’t weight down your eyes at all. The strip is pretty thin. So they blend easily.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...