Eylure Luxe Plush No. 15

by Eylure

The Eylure Luxe Plush No.15 is a darkly beautiful style that is packed with gorgeous wispy layers for the perfect eye-opening lash look. Luxe Plush is a luxurious and weightless lash collection that is crafted from the softest Gossamer feel fibers. Handmad

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eylure Luxe Plush No. 15!
Thibodaux, LA
Eylure Luxe Plush No. 15 uploaded by Kera G.
I LOVE these lashes. The're super easy to apply and theyre justbthe right amount of lash. They don't look to dramatic nor too simple. I reuse them about 8-10 time by cleaning them properly. They're honestly great.
Warren, MI
I am fairly new to false lashes so I appreciate when they come with the applicator and glue. However, for someone new to lashes, I would prefer these to be magnetic as it takes some time and patience to put on. These are soft and very silky feeling. They look very lush and are comfortable.

Looking for your answer?