BY EYLURE

36 Advantage card points. FREE Delivery on orders over 45 GBP. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Haile G.
Boise, ID
I love these lashes for a simple, yet sophisticated sexy luck. They are easy to blend into my natural lashes and stay on throughout the day. I don’t have to use much mascara to blend them in because they’re already pretty thick. I can reuse them up to 10 times and they still look great.
Antonia O.
very beautiful make my eyes look bigger and flashy have very soft strip have adhecive included

I have liked to use them more than one bez poreso I try not to mistreat them when they are removed from my eye
Aly C.
Lenexa
These are my 100% absolute favorite lashes! They're absolutely stunning and make any look pop! They're very comfortable, I wear them all day and forget I even have falsies on! By far one of Eylure's best lashes but that being said I love all of Eylure's lashes, even the ones that aren't faux mink look wonderful!
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
I recently tried the eylure Vegas nay grand glamour lashes and loved them so I decided to pick more up and got these, I really love eylure lashes these are not very dramatic and they taper out at the end
Arianna M.
Lakeland
Beautiful dramatic lashes but they are kind of difficult to apply. Great for the price point, last through multiple uses  and you can almost always find them on sale at Ulta.
This is my go-to lashes! If you’re looking for a more natural looking pretty lashes, this is worth trying! I love these because they’re so long and I get a lot of compliments. I mostly buy them at Ulta, I love it so much!
Jessica R.
Seattle, WA
Super full which I love. Very soft and easy to work with!One of my favorite lashes out there!! The price is somewhat a little much tho
Shawnc D.
Largo, FL
These lashes are natural but sassy. Easy to apply and very inexpensive. I purchased them at alocal Walmart. Love them
Jo S.
Aberdeenshire
I bought these eyelashes for a night out and they look really great for a glam make up look. I did find that these were more heavy than other eyelashes I had used and I was glad to get them off by the end of the night.
Keira P.
hull
these lashes are more full and heavy than the other eylure lashes but still just as amazing, i feel like eyelashes definitely make your makeup look 10 times better and these are amazing for that and so affordable too!!