Eylure Luxe Faux Mink Opulent

by Eylure

A pretty and delicate style with gorgeous length. Naturally criss-crossed for a beautiful finish. Handmade and reusable for up to 10 wears, every lash pack also comes with our latex free lash glue that is guaranteed to last up to 18 hours.

I really need a nice pair of natural yet long eyelashes, can anyone recommend any good false eyelashes for this[product:eylure-lengthening-multi-pack-eyelashes-no.-115]?
How are these lashes with different glues?
Would these be natural enough and work well for use without any eyeliner?
Start your review of Eylure Luxe Faux Mink Opulent!
Product Highlights
Is so ameizing and incredible, i santa this because is so cool and is so important for me make up and is so easy to aplícate is a nice packaging i love this product i wild rrecomend this product is easy to aplicate in reviews
I loveee these lashes they look very natural yet very glamorous the quality is amazing one pair can get multiple uses got lots of great comments on them when i wear themin reviews
Love these lashes! More dramatic than what I was use to, but they actually are very comfortable! Can't beat them for the pricein reviews
Tracy S.
N Hollywood, CA
Eylure Luxe Faux Mink Opulent uploaded by Tracy S.
These are my go to re usable mink lashes. They are full and beautiful and sturdy for multiple uses!
Jassi K.
Woodbridge, VA
Eylure Luxe Faux Mink Opulent uploaded by Jassi K.
I really like this line and have purchased this a few times. However, I’ve noticed the lash band is more visible , but an easy fix is to put another layer of liquid eyeliner on to of the band to hide it. I would recommend purchasing it in a three pack, it makes the products cheaper and these lashes are long wearing.
Anna H.
Springdale, AR
Eylure Luxe Faux Mink Opulent uploaded by Anna H.
My favorite pair of lashes ever ! They’re so light on the eyes even the band is thinner then the other ones I tried from this brand . They’re nice and full and long . Not overly dramatic either . It adds a nice effect to your look .
Erin G.
Warren, MI
Eylure Luxe Faux Mink Opulent uploaded by Erin G.
Eylure are definitely my favorite lashes of all time. They cater to everyone by having natural looking all the way to the most dramatic. I tend to like my lashes dramatically long but not super full that way I can see my shadow and liner still and not be overwhelmed by lash volume. This LUXE line includes all my favorite styles, specifically this “Opulent” ones. They are the ones I’m wearing in the picture. They’re my everyday lash. They’re super comfortable. The band is soft and flexible, not too thick so no worries about edges lifting. The price is unbeatable especially because you can get two weeks of wear with proper care. #lashgame
Madison N.
Raleigh, NC
Eylure Luxe Faux Mink Opulent uploaded by Madison N.
these are my go-to lashes! i’ve been obsessed with using lashes for the past few years and i’ve used a couple brands until i found these! they are my current faves and i love the thicker band size. would recommend to frequent lash users.
Brooke H.
Beltsville, MD
Eylure Luxe Faux Mink Opulent uploaded by Brooke H.
Purchased at: Amazon
These are my all time favorite lashes! They’re natural, flattering, and don’t irritate my eyes at all! They’re also reusable. These are the only lashes I want to buy over and over again. If you haven’t tried them, do yourself a favor! The glue it comes with isn’t good though, so I used Duo glue instead.
alycia M.
Chattanooga
these are beautiful fluttery lashes. they make me feel like i could bat my eyes and fly away!!! they are super easy to apply and i love them!
Mariel G.
South Euclid, OH
Eylure Luxe Faux Mink Opulent uploaded by Mariel G.
They’re a fairly natural lash. You can see pretty looks through these but they’re also really nice on their own. They aren’t too long or too short and create a flirty look.
Violet S.
Marco Island, FL
Eylure Luxe Faux Mink Opulent uploaded by Violet S.
My ALL time FAVORITE lashes!!! I just discovered these gems and I’m OBSESSED! The lashes are so soft and lightweight and look completely natural! At the same time they’re super dramatic and perfect for a night out!
Lindsay S.
Marlborough
Eylure Luxe Faux Mink Opulent uploaded by Lindsay S.
These are some of the best strip eyelashes I’ve tried. The band is flexible and you can’t feel them when they’re on so they are super comfortable. They’re tapered at the tips so they look natural and fluttery and I always get questions when I wear them. I also get lots of uses out of one pair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...