BY EYLURE #78 in False Lashes

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Luxe Faux Mink Gilded Lashes - Eylure's Luxe Faux Mink Gilded Lashes are a glossy and super soft lash style that creates a generous, structured lash look. - Luxe Faux Mink Gilded Lashes

• Do you recommend these? And how long do these typically l...3 Answers
  • Que tan tupidas son estas pestañas??? This is so good las...1 Answers
  • how thick are these lashes? i'm more a fan of the really ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "These are SO gorgeous! Much more for a glam look! I found so many different types at ulta! I wish they have more of a natural wispy look but so far I'm in love! I can wear them allll night long and not even feel that they are there or need to fix them at all! " in 46 reviews
  • "Beautiful option for those who don't want to get lash extensions. Natural and easy to apply and wear!" in 42 reviews
  • "Eylure is favorite for my lashes. They are so full and soft and comfortable to wear. I can't get enough and wear them almost everyday. " in 20 reviews
Andrea M.
Chandler, AZ
I love these lashes! & the band is thicker than most!! They can run on the pricy side depending on where you get them ulta is usually expensive but Walmart is more on the cheaper side. It comes with a little applicator to be able to apply the lashes on the eye. I don’t use it because I feel like it’s too big & bulky The glue is okay. You can tell it’s. Cheap glue, but the lashes are worth wild
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
These lashes are the perfect go to lashes if you want a dramatic but not too dramatic look. They are so lightweight in my opinion and I really find them comfortable on my lashes. I would recommend & I have bought lots of these and will continue !!!
Chrissandra J.
Douglasville, GA
I just tried eyelure lashes recently but they have quickly become one of my favorite brands for lashes. The band is thin and makes the lashes easy to apply. I enjoy the different styles they have with the mink and Vegas Nay collection.
Mella M.
Barney
I love these lashes. They are so dramatic, such amazing quality, and multi use! The packaging is sleek and drew me in. The quality and effect of the lashes made me want to buy more. They’re amazing and I recommend them for everyone.
Jalyn F.
Alabaster, AL
These are some of my favorite falsies. I am a repeat user. These lashes usually run about $10. They aren’t difficult to apply never had a problem with them coming off the strip. Would most definitely recommend this brand to others.
Kat P.
Minneapolis, MN
The bands are really thick so if you're not an expert at application, you will struggle. Not only that, youd have to use a really strong glue as well. As for the look, I love these lashes! It's very glam and perfect for night time look!
sammy r.
Algonquin, IL
These are probably one of the most stunning pairs of lashes I have ever tried. They are incredibly soft and fluffy and look so beautiful on the eyes. They give that perfect cat eye shape. I highly recommend any of their faux mink lashes!
Venus L.
These lashes are truly soft and long ! They last for about a month if you take really good care of them! They are some of my favorite ones to buy and use ! They deserve a five star rating! I’m very pleased with this pair !
Alyssa R.
Lincoln, NE
I love all the faux mink lashes. They’re absolutely gorgeous. I decided to try the gilded ones and was so disappointed. I struggled with Vegas Nay lashes because the band was so thick and couldn’t bend to fit my eye shape. Unfortunately I had the exact problem with these. There’s no glue strong enough to hold these thick bands to my eye’s shape. I got them to work for about an hour and they were so gorgeous! Just wish the band was thinner 😩
Hannah B.
Mobile, AL
These lashes look great. However the glue band on them makes it difficult to shape them to they eye. They were still very pretty but you could definitely tell I was wearing falsies. So I’m so so on this product.
Nijmah S.
Dumfries , VA
Where can I find these at?
Sandra S.
Maywood, CA
What are some good eyelashes for beginners?
dana n.
DOES ANYONE KNOW ANOTHER BRAND THAT IS NICE LIKE THIS?
Maria C.
Glendale, CA
hownmany times can you wear lashes?
Kristy R.
Belleview , Fl
What is the best lash glue to use with these?

back