BY EYLURE #77 in False Lashes

Luxe Faux Mink Gilded Lashes - Eylure's Luxe Faux Mink Gilded Lashes are a glossy and super soft lash style that creates a generous, structured lash look. - Luxe Faux Mink Gilded Lashes

• Do you recommend these? And how long do these typically last 2 Answers
  • Que tan tupidas son estas pestañas??? This is so ... Be the first to answer!
  • how thick are these lashes? i'm more a fan of the really full, dr...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Hilary M.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes are so comfortable and light. You cannot feel them on. They have thin bands. They are also very easy to maneuver and get on. I absolutely love these. They are also fairly cheap in price but not in quality!
Aniqa Z.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my favorite lashes from Eylure! These are really long, soft, and fluffy and it looks beautiful on the eyes for a glam look. These are $11.99 at Ulta which a reasonable price for some really good quality lashes. I always have back up of these lashes cause I don't ever want to run out of them.
victoria e.
My favorite eyelashes EVER. I love this whole brand of mink eyelashes. They are quite pricey but definitely worth it. I am so big on using falsies and decided to give these a try and I’m so glad I did! I recommend this to anyone! They’re awesome and soft and just complete any look!
Emily G.
Swanton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I get these at Walmart doe $10 a pair and wear them about 5 times each. If I don't lose them that is. I like them just as much as my higher end, more expensive ones. Definitely recommend if looking for a nice pair of drug store lashes.
yereli P.
They're very nice lashes very beautiful but I found it difficult the first I used this to make them adjust to my shape because the lash band is very thick and stubborn but after a couple wears they go on with no problem
Tiffany L.
OCALA, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorites to wear for a night out. They are very full and long. They are easy handle while applying them on. I did not like the glue that comes with it and used a different brand.
Cortney L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eylure × Vegas Nay are my favorite lashes to wear, period. They are stunning & comfortable. They are also reusable, which I appreciate. I REALLY like the last band as well.
Rachel K.
Seattle
These lashes are stunning! I use them when I'm going out or wanting to feel glam because they are very bold! They look great with a big wing and some red lips (like in the photo below). They last a long time. I've used them probably 5 times so far and they still look brand new! They are very heavy though which I'm not always a fan of but to each their own:) they're fluffy, soft, and really luxurious looking! I've gotten lots of compliments on them! I would definitely recommend them to someone who wears falsies often. Not for a beginner though.

Leah V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wear the Baroque style lashes but they don't have those so I'll write a review here. These are kind of pricey for drugstore lashes but you can get a lot of use out of them if you are careful with them! The band is really thin and flexible which makes the lashes a little more fragile, but so pretty on the eyes! I don't even have to wear liner to wear these, & I would have to say these are the easiest pair of lashes to put on. They apply so nicely! The fluffy mink effect of the lashes is so beautiful and flattering, not too overpowering on the eyes. Can't say anything enough good things about these!
Stephanie R.
Salinas , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am new to the whole fake lashes game but these babies along with Ardell lashes have been my ultimate favorite so far. Eylure lashes have that natural feel and all of their lashes are so bold & full that make my eye looks 10 times better. Now I can't complete a makeup look without these lovely lashes. My fave!!
Nijmah S.
S Chesterfld, VA
Where can I find these at?
Sandra S.
Maywood, CA
What are some good eyelashes for beginners?
Maria C.
Glendale, CA
hownmany times can you wear lashes?
dana n.
DOES ANYONE KNOW ANOTHER BRAND THAT IS NICE LIKE THIS?
Kristy R.
Belleview , Fl
What is the best lash glue to use with these?