Eylure Line & Lash Kits Black

by Eylure

Line & Lash is a brilliant felt tip eyeliner pen that lays down a super precise line of adhesive that makes lash application as easy as applying your everyday eyeliner. Say goodbye to the messy, sticky glues and hello to fuss free lash application. Since i

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eylure Line & Lash Kits Black!
Triangle, VA
Eylure Line & Lash Kits Black uploaded by Tammara M.
I absolutely love these lashes. They were very easy to apply even for a newbie like myself. Very simple just lined my eye with the glue and set the lash. The lashes are very light and aren't too long or too fluffy. They are a perfect accent to the eye and I love them.
Valley Vlg, CA
This eyelashes are so natural, so good and easy to apply. If you buy their adhesive is much better than used one from another brand. I got it from Walgreens, I didn't even know about this brand, and is really good.
La puente , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Eylure Line & Lash Kits Black I previously tried the magnetic liners with the magnetic lashes before, but I was skeptical about this particular liner working. I was wrong. Not only did it work well with a random set of lashes - the quality of the liner was just as good as the regular black eyeliner that I use. The lash bands applied to the liner effortlessly and stayed secured. Previous adhesive liners I've used had issues with piling (or crumbling) at the lash line, leaving gaps or spots without liner. They also weren't as pigmented as this one. Will definitely continue to use this as it's much more convenient and less messy than using adhesive glue. You don't have the issue of the "glue line" that's sometimes apparent with fake lashes. I also think since you're attaching the lashes to the base of the liner, it saves your natural eyelashes as it doesn't pull them out like traditional lash adhesives often do.

Looking for your answer?