BY EYLURE #80 in False Lashes

An everyday, subtle style with a sheer, balanced finish.Eylure strip lashes enhance the natural beauty of your eyes. Suitable for all eye shapes, they are ideal for regular wear or a special occasion.

Note: Have a look at our application advice or how-to videos for help with applying lashes

Thu L.
Richmond, VA
This is a perfect set of lashes for daily wear. They look super natural and subtle and do not look like it is overdone or fake. They look so natural, people can't tell that you're wearing false lashes. I recommend to to people who are looking for false lashes to wear everyday.
Christine C.
Orlando
Love love love these lashes! My favorite pair of falsies at the moment. Super affordable, super light and comfortable, and look great on my eyes! I have smaller eyes so sometimes lashes are too heavy looking for my eyes, but these are great! They give me a wispy look that is dramatic enough, but still somewhat natural! Wore them on Easter and for a formal event and they completed my look each time!
Char S.
I love these lashes I think they make my eyes look natural but long keeping them looking great. I’ve used these lashes multiple times and love them and I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.
Elizabeth C.
Santa Fe, TX
I like these lashes they very nice for how cheap you can find them. I have used my pair over 3 time and they work really nice! Very easy application which is a plus because it hard for to put lashes on!
Sofia G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these eyelashes they are not too dramatic and great for when I want a more natural look. They are a good drug store eyelashes that I would recommend. And they are super easy to put since it comes with an applicator.
Misty B.
N Charleston, SC
I love this brand of false lashes. They last long and are reasonably priced. I’ve also used them multiple times. Very easy to apply and looked well with my hazel eyes. I would buy them again and would recommend them.
Amber S.
Spring, TX
I really enjoy the brand so much. Most of their lashes are so wearable and realistic looking which I really appreciate. I am not a regular lash wearer, but I think this is my favorite brand if I decide to wear them. They are also so comfortable.
Lori H.
Tremonton
Eyelure is definitely the best of lashes for the budgeted diva. Comfortable with tons of unique styles. They have lashes for your everyday girl to your glammed our diva girl. Eylure The Luxe Collection False Eyelashes - Bauble
AIMEE A.
FORT WORTH, TX
These look great and are easy to apply. I wore eyelash extensions for years and wanted to give my lashes a break. These were my go to while my natural lashes were growing back. They stayed in place all day and look natural
Khyati P.
The Eyelure 35s are a beautiful set of lashes! They give you the perfect amount of fullness yet still look natural. The thin band makes them a dream to apply and makes it so you don't need a huge layer of eyeliner to hide the band. I definitely recommend the number 35 lashes.