Eylure Lengthening Multi Pack Eyelashes No. 114 uploaded by Temi O.

BY EYLURE

Lengthening Multi Pack Eyelashes No. 114 - The Lengthening No. 114 is a medium weight, light lash. It has a fluffy, angled finish that creates a flawless finish. This is a lash that is gorgeously defined and will enhance the natural beauty of your eyes. The Eylure strip is suitable for all eye shapes and each pack contains set of lashes, applicator glue and an instruction booklet. The lashes apply with ease and are long lasting and reusable. - Lengthening Multi Pack Eyelashes No. 114 see more...

Han Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best and perfect lashes for my eye type! It looks very natural and lightweight, it comes with a glue inside the box. I got it on sale and i'm loving this brand!
Reem A.
Alpharetta, GA
Love those lashes, they are very natural and light. The only issue is the glue, it's not very good. It is very affordable and the only improvement would be on the glue. I will buy again and I recommend it
Caitlin
These lashes are great for everyday as they give a little something but are not so over the top that they look out of place in an every day environment, light weight and easy to use
Nikol S.
Walthamstow, London
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really pleased with this product. Ideal for a natural look. They last a decent amount of time. On the down side they're a bit pricy. I use it every now and then and would buy it again when the time comes.
Monika S.
Bloomington, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't as impressed with these lashes. They looked lovely on. But they were really flimsy. They didn't last long and that was extremely disappointing. I think you can find something better for the price.
Leeann N.
Love these eyelashes! They're very natural and the band isn't thick. It's thin so it's easy to apply. The lashes feel natural on the eyes and they're also very lightweight. I would buy this product again.
Amanda I.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are my go to lashes! Love the band on them they are seamless! Natural but glam.
Charlotte W.
These are not the best lashes! I like the length and how natural they are! I have only used them once so I don't have a very precise review on them! I have used better lashes! However I do recommend them to other people!
Kassandra D.
I love these lengthening eyelure lashes! I literally get compliments on my lashes every single day and it's so awesome. Even though they are really lengthening they don't look super fake so that's always a plus with falsies
Marisol G.
Kearny , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love keeping you in my professional kit for customers who prefer a less dramatic look. They are easy to apply and long enough to work on any eye shape. These are on the pricey side, but they're worth it.