Eylure Lengthening Multi Pack Eyelashes No. 114 uploaded by Temi O.

BY EYLURE

Lengthening Multi Pack Eyelashes No. 114 - The Lengthening No. 114 is a medium weight, light lash. It has a fluffy, angled finish that creates a flawless finish. This is a lash that is gorgeously defined and will enhance the natural beauty of your eyes. The Eylure strip is suitable for all eye shapes and each pack contains set of lashes, applicator glue and an instruction booklet. The lashes apply with ease and are long lasting and reusable. - Lengthening Multi Pack Eyelashes No. 114 see more...

Eylure Lengthening Multi Pack Eyelashes No. 114
  • "Great set of eyelashes. They need a little trimming to fit my eye, but it's very easy to use and looks natural." in 13 reviews
  • "i loved these lashes! i have just started dabbling in the false lashes world and it could be a little intimidating at first! these were really easy to use and looked amazing! these were not too dramatic but really did make a difference and brought my eye look to another level!" in 5 reviews
Samantha C.
Madison, WI
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE LASHES ON EARTH. I’m pretty sure they’ve been discontinued, which is pretty heartbreaking. They’re super natural but they still add a pop of glam to your look. I need to search for more pairs!!!Eylure Lengthening Multi Pack Eyelashes No. 114
alison m.
Clovis, CA
These are my favorite, go to, everyday lashes they look so natural but are beautiful and add so much to your eyes! I’ve been using these for many years and plan on continuing with them for the future!
Pascale Q.
Durban
Beautiful! They’re wispy, light and perfect
They’re thin but it’s enough to make your eyelashes full!
I would definitely re buy these lashes
yazmin f.
Houston , TX
These false eyelashes I have loved are very nice, they are very natural and that is what I like that they look very nice they do not bother you and they are very comfortable to use I love them.
Han Y.
This is the best and perfect lashes for my eye type! It looks very natural and lightweight, it comes with a glue inside the box. I got it on sale and i'm loving this brand!
Reem A.
Alpharetta, GA
Love those lashes, they are very natural and light. The only issue is the glue, it's not very good. It is very affordable and the only improvement would be on the glue. I will buy again and I recommend it
Caitlin
These lashes are great for everyday as they give a little something but are not so over the top that they look out of place in an every day environment, light weight and easy to use
Nikol S.
Walthamstow, London
Really pleased with this product. Ideal for a natural look. They last a decent amount of time. On the down side they're a bit pricy. I use it every now and then and would buy it again when the time comes.
Monika S.
Bloomington, MD
I wasn't as impressed with these lashes. They looked lovely on. But they were really flimsy. They didn't last long and that was extremely disappointing. I think you can find something better for the price.
Leeann N.
Love these eyelashes! They're very natural and the band isn't thick. It's thin so it's easy to apply. The lashes feel natural on the eyes and they're also very lightweight. I would buy this product again.